Your favourite concerts?

Talk about Arashi's music and concerts. Album and concerts tracklists and song lists.

Moderator: Dyani

What are your favourite concerts?

Suppin Arashi
2%
How's it going?
No votes
Iza, Now
2%
Arashi Around Asia
No votes
Final Time
8%
Arashi Around Asia 2008 in Tokyo
2%
Anniversary Tour 5x10
8%
10-11 Tour "Scene"
9%
Beautiful World
5%
Arafes 2012
8%
Popcorn
3%
Arafes 2013
6%
Love
2%
Blast in Hawaii
8%
The Digitalian
12%
Blast in Miyagi
No votes
Japonism
17%
Are You Happy?
9%
other
2%

Total votes: 65
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Your favourite concerts?

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:19 pm

Do you have favourite concerts? Favourite concert moments? Did any of the concerts disappoint you?

- The poll has only concerts that have been released on DVD.
- ALL or NOTHING hasn't been included because it's more like a combination of documentary and concert than just a concert.
- Scene and AAA have only one option even though there are two different DVD releases (Stadium + Dome, Thailand-Taiwan-Korea + Dome).
- "Other" option is there for future releases :)
kantanaamaya
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Re: Your favourite concerts?

Post by kantanaamaya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:26 pm

Arafes 2012 is probably my favorite! It is a really easy one for me to go back and rewatch, and I'm always glad I did.
The 2nd Arafes was good too and is probably my 2nd favorite lol. I really love the concept of the Arafes concerts in general, but I think '12 just particularly stuck with me so it would be my top favorite. I like the songs that were voted on, the order of the set list flows nicely, and the merch was really cute for both of them.

Although since I just watched Are You Happy? for the first time this weekend it is still stuck in my head, haha.
yruvian
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by yruvian » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:19 pm

Digitalian, Popcorn and Japonism.

Popcorn was the first one I've ever seen, Digitalian was the first I bought.
pupilurker
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by pupilurker » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:58 am

Popcorn: I sooooo love Nino's solo in this concert!~
Arafes 2013: I love the arrangement for Still in this concert. XD
Japonism: I love almost everything in this concert. From the dome to arena tour. ^__^ It's really perfect!~ :3
Arashi Blast in Hawaii: I feel so much member "ai" in this concert. When I was starting to know more about Arashi, it's their 15th anniversary. That somehow gave me a soft spot for this dvd concert. ^__^
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Arafes 2012 as it's the first Arashi concert I've watched. Scene and Beautiful because I loved the setlist. Runners up are Are You Happy? and Popcorn because I really loved the car setup from AYH and the popcorn setup from Popcorn
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:08 pm

Iza, Now: This was such a good concert. The album is so good and they remixed a few of their older songs. The use of camera angles was pretty cool, too. Plus Top Secret, can't forget that.
Time: Cry For You is one of my favorite performances of all Arashi performances. That and Yabai-Yabai-Yabai. Sooo good
Digitalian: The visuals of this concert were just top notch. The Blu-ray is just beyond beautiful.
Japanism: Loved the modern and traditional mix of the costumes and the theme of the album in general. (And the Arena version does a good job at adapting this show to a different space.)
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:44 pm

keioboylove wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:08 pm
Iza, Now: This was such a good concert. The album is so good and they remixed a few of their older songs. The use of camera angles was pretty cool, too. Plus Top Secret, can't forget that.

I love Iza, Now con (and album)! I was so happy when I realised there were different camera angles! Aiba was so cute in Eyes with Delight :3
highlight
Johnny's Jr

Post by highlight » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:52 pm

I like all their concerts it was so hard to choose but, i think i like Japanism the most because of the song choices. i'm a huge fan of the classic songs but its always great to see re imagining of all songs.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:52 pm

The Digitalian was my first concert, so it will always be my favorite. I also like Blast in Hawaii because it's their 15 anniversary concert, and it looks so warm there in Hawaii! I also like Japanism, but their Are You Happy concert had better songs. Although Japanism had better effects on stage.
jheili
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by jheili » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:33 pm

Scene~ Boku no Miteiru Fuukei. It's an amazing album which became more amazing during the concert. Are you Happy would be next, then Japonism.
mae_ai
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mae_ai » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:00 am

Mine shall be AYH, I think that concert just blew me away. Seishun Boogie was beyond fun to watch and Don't you worry?. Also can't for get about the vocals in Miles away~ I think I liked everything about that Con. I also picked Time which got me into the fandom but I haven't watched it recently. I'm gonna go do that now. xD
arashinki
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by arashinki » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:48 pm

The Digitalian and Japonism in Arena Show are my fav concert so far. I was amazed with how they perform Hope in the Darkness, so cool. And Japonism in Arena was wonderfull too, I rewatched it several times already
kalix
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by kalix » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:02 pm

I love the Arafes 2013 !!
I've seen it ten times at least and I never get tired of seeing it.
I love the reverse rap of "a day in our life" and the solo of Nino at the beginning of "Still" and with "Himistu" with the boys in mascot costume ... hilarious ^^
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:45 pm

The reverse rap in A Day in Our Life changed my life to be honest. Nino's high notes <3 <3
Miyno11
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Miyno11 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:42 pm

Both Arafes and Digitalian Live Tour would probably be my favourites
mikachan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mikachan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:35 pm

I mostly love all of their concerts, but their recent ones I re-watched the most. It's also hard to say because some have such great bonus footage that makes me love the release even more.
roses12
Johnny's Jr

Post by roses12 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:08 pm

So hard to pick 4. All their concerts are sooo awesome.
5x10 because this was the first Arashi concert DVD that I watched and it got me hooked to them as a group.
Arafes 12 because it was their first concert that fans had an input and they did the show pretty much without backup dancers
Blast in Hawaii because I got to see them live for 2 nights. The BEST CONCERT I've ever been to! Plus the emotions shown by all five were something to see
Love because I love Love. Hehehe.
Stulti
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Stulti » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:31 pm

for setimental reasons AAA 2008 was the first concert I saw and I still love it.
5x10: just gorgeous and them crying and juns b-day in the rain
Arafes: because I loved the concept of it and it wasn't mostly singles
Hawaii: also kind of never seen before and my girl hawaii edition is so good.

but so hard to choose. I have favourite performances in almost all concerts.
yruvian
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by yruvian » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:54 am

Untitled definitely earned a spot among my favourites. I think it's actually a shared first place with Digitalian for me.
khonn2
Johnny's Jr

Post by khonn2 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:00 pm

Hands down for Time, I love the songs and the solo's.