Is there an album or song personally changed your life

Talk about Arashi's music and concerts. Album and concerts tracklists and song lists.

Moderator: Dyani

inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Is there an album or song personally changed your life

Post by inutrasha94 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:12 am

For me Arashic is a personal gem. I remember the first time listening to their solos and enjoying them as usual. And then SUDDENLY hearing them all smooth like slide the other members in? I remember hearing Secret Eyes and hearing Riidaas voice I was ?????!!!!!:D!!!.

I remember exactly where I was. I was in high school in art class and hearing the smooth sounds of Aiba then BAM riidaa. I could have cried that day.

Changed my life
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Re: Is there an album or song personally changed your life

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:46 pm

Not sure if it has changed my life, but when I need to get things done but life kicks me hard I listen to Hero. It usually gives me that extra something I need. It has had that kind of effect on me ever since it was released.
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:03 pm

inutrasha94 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:12 am
For me Arashic is a personal gem. I remember the first time listening to their solos and enjoying them as usual. And then SUDDENLY hearing them all smooth like slide the other members in? I remember hearing Secret Eyes and hearing Riidaas voice I was ?????!!!!!:D!!!.

I remember exactly where I was. I was in high school in art class and hearing the smooth sounds of Aiba then BAM riidaa. I could have cried that day.

Changed my life
UM Are you me?!?! Came here to talk about Arashic and how it has had an everlasting effect on me. This album can always cheer me up as it was my first album that I heard by them. Just listened to it 20 minutes ago and It still gives me the same feeling that it did the first time I heard it.
inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by inutrasha94 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:46 pm

keioboylove wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:03 pm
inutrasha94 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:12 am

Changed my life
UM Are you me?!?! Came here to talk about Arashic and how it has had an everlasting effect on me. This album can always cheer me up as it was my first album that I heard by them. Just listened to it 20 minutes ago and It still gives me the same feeling that it did the first time I heard it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know right!!! It's a freaking DIAMOND! It's an untouched gem in my eyes man.