General Chit-chat About Aiba

Moderator: iheartaiba

Mura_Kaze
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Re: General Chit-chat About Aiba

Post by Mura_Kaze » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:41 pm

After hiatus from Arashi, suddenly hooked again by Aiba lol Last year I never see him as a favorite member. He just.. weird XD But after become a mother, don't know why I really hooked by his personality. Just imaging my son will be as positive as him make me happy lol
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:23 pm

Team Aiba always welcomes new members ;D

Gosh he looks soooo good these days :heart:
Mura_Kaze
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by Mura_Kaze » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:39 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:23 pm
Gosh he looks soooo good these days :heart:
Agree :heart I saw his Koshien report and he just sooo adorable. Dat happily full smile lol
hoshinomi
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by hoshinomi » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:51 pm

Seriously agreeing with all of the above. He also seems to be the one aging the best. I don't recall what show it was on, but I remember him telling another member that his mom chose his name because in order to say "Masaki" you have to smile to pronounce the "ki" in the end.
I thought that was really nice and I think she named him well and that he's carried that with him in his personality.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:49 pm

Happy Aiba Day!
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:42 pm

Happy birthday, Aiba-san!! :D
treeninjas
Johnny's Jr

Post by treeninjas » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:00 pm

The more i think of aiba the more I respect him. i pictured him as a weak person, kind of a typical main protagonist in anime (and i never had interest on them because they're dumb and all). but now i think of him as the support in arashi, which, after living for more than 20 years, i think is something beyond amazing. especially i just read something about altruism (one of them is Kafka on the shore's hoshino-san) and watching recent arashi interactions made me feel like he's really that strong. like, you can't support anyone if you can't support yourself and lots of people actually just can't and give up instead (including me at worst times). Ohno said he kept wanting to cry just by looking at aiba. and i watched v no arashi recently and they actually have been so close since debut (one thing i didn't know).
being a support might sound like he's the second man in a story. but you don't have to be the main to be so important. i really wish he enjoy his life, be happy and healthy.<3

i'm sorry for being so emotional and my words look stupid. lol.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:59 pm

treeninjas wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:00 pm
being a support might sound like he's the second man in a story. but you don't have to be the main to be so important. i really wish he enjoy his life, be happy and healthy.<3

i'm sorry for being so emotional and my words look stupid. lol.

That was very kindly said :)
I love it when people see what an amazing person he is.