Post by iheartaiba » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:49 pm

What was your first impression of Aiba?

My first impression wasn't baka Aiba, I thought he was hot ;D :heart:
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Re: First impression of Aiba

Post by pknumba1 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:22 am

Aiba was my least impressionable one of the group. Although I do remember seeing him in a promoting video with Toma Ikuta and hearing him laugh. Everybody knows his laugh. At that time, I had never heard it before, much less knew who Aiba was. When I heard it I thought, "What the heck was that??" I knew that wasn't Toma's laugh. His is so much nicer!
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:38 pm

I remember watching him in Kitto Daijoubu with that crazy hat, (which I later learned he wore because Nino was embarrassed from his Letters from Iwojima buzz and Aiba didn't want him to feel alone~) I remember thinking he was good looking and very smiley. :heart: In my mom's words he has the most smiley eyes :heart:
Mura_Kaze
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by Mura_Kaze » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:27 am

I thought he's handsome and have a good facial features. Not too strong or not too soft. Just great :) His smiley face somehow calming lol

Oh, and he's looks alike Daishi from visual kei band Psycho le Cemu. It surprised at first time I saw Aiba. The heck this guy have doppelganger XD
alinnealinne
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by alinnealinne » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:22 pm

I thought he looked so thoughtful and intellectual! Like one of those people who are always reading facts and trivia about the world. :3
However, his fun, warm, sunshine-y personality was even more welcoming. When I hear their song 'Happiness,' I immediately think of Aiba.
Even though Aiba's not my favorite, I think he's the true heart of ARASHI. The group would be so incomplete without him. XD
ShirleyWade
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ShirleyWade » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:33 pm

The first time I saw Aiba, I thought he was a calm and pacific guy. Besides Riida, he was the one that didn´t catch my attention. Now, I often wonder why that first impression, because he is sure the most happy and the dynamic person of the group. Maybe it´s because I saw him in a vs Arashi episode where he spoke less??

Now he is my ichiban <3 He is truly the most active one in the group!
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:32 am

The first Arashi thing that I saw that I really cared about looking at them was the Truth PV. I kept confusing all of them, except for the voice. Visually I could only identify Jun because I had seen him before, and Nino because he was the one that looked 15 to me. But I liked Aiba's raspy voice, I thought it made great contrast with Ohno's and Nino's melodic voices. But I didn't think he was handsome at all.
Queajy
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Queajy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:21 am

I though he was lovely
First time I saw was in mago mago the first eps when he decided to take the log to show to sho chan and though he was nice and thoughful
chesutomaine
Johnny's Jr

Post by chesutomaine » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:53 am

My first impression of Aiba was that he was charming. I think the first show I saw then in was Shukudaikun and he was really charming. He eas always smiling that's why I thought he's a charming person.
nadzsanz
Johnny's Jr

Post by nadzsanz » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:49 am

Im sorry. But I want to be honest. Because i love the music, I start to watch pv and concerts first. From that, i just dont understand.why aiba there in the group. 😳 His act weird....his voice not so much.... and his hairstyle bugging me. Over time, i just know im wrongs. Today he one of the hottest person i know ... His voice unique and he nice 💕 he now (I Wish) my soulmate XD
hoshinomi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by hoshinomi » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:06 am

I first considered Aiba to be the most personable member of the group. I found his laugh so infectious, you can’t help but smile when he gets going. In a lot of ways, I see him as the glue of the group. More so in AnS days, he always had a fun game for everyone in AiLand. I really miss that