What is your favorite Nino Drama?

Moderator: iheartaiba

chesutomaine
Johnny's Jr

Re: What is your favorite Nino Drama?

Post by chesutomaine » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:58 am

He has sooo many good ones for me. But if I had to choos it has to be Ryuzei no Kizuna. I don't know why but that drama has made me so emotional. It still clings to my heart. Hehe
inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by inutrasha94 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:40 pm

Hands down Ryuusei. I don't really like dramas a whole bunch but that one had me LOCKED IN. I also watched Minami-kun no koibito the whole way through. It was interesting.
Anita83
Johnny's Jr

Post by Anita83 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:37 am

I really like freeter ie wo kau.
It was a moving drama and Ninos performance was subtle and touching
ninoMYArashi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ninoMYArashi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:22 pm

My fav is always and always be Yamada Taro cuz it was the reason I even got into Arashi haha. But honestly the movie that left me the most impression was his Ao no Honoo & the Drama SP one where he shaved his head for. I cried in buckets for that gosh.
nadzsanz
Johnny's Jr

Post by nadzsanz » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:33 am

Freeter is a good drama one of my favorite. But if i have to choose. Stand up. Im stuck at that drama. Its special - I guess i have different heart XD
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Mon May 21, 2018 1:05 pm

Black Pean. I never even liked medical tv-shows (Asian or other <.<), but this one has become one of my favourite series ever in just a few episodes.

I like Freeter too, but I had it waiting in my way too long queue for a long time... until Black Pean caught me by surprise and made me realize I wanted to see more Nino now instead of whenever I got around to it. Minami was nice, so was Yamada Taro (which was probably my favourite until Black Pean).
ninomi11
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ninomi11 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:25 am

black pean! nino is so cool acting as a surgeon and the drama make him super duper handsome in white coat and the scrub. the drama is so great. i cried during the ending.
SubeteGaFniNaru
Johnny's Jr

Post by SubeteGaFniNaru » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:00 pm

Ryuzei no Kizuna was my fav before Yamada Taro Monogatari. To me, Yamada Taro is food for the soul. A very good one to watch when u feel like life isnt running too well lol, Nino as Yamada Taro makes the movie way more special.