The Nino Question Thread

Moderator: iheartaiba

Post Reply
User avatar
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:11 am

The Nino Question Thread

Post by Nightshadow » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:07 am

Got any questions about Ninomi? Ask here.

No scandals/rumors/gossips considering the private life of Nino are allowed.
Yuuki73
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:35 pm

Re: The Nino Question Thread

Post by Yuuki73 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:19 am

Hello dears!
Anyone knows when the It series at MORE magazine started?
Thanks!
User avatar
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder
Posts: 2029
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:32 am

Re: The Nino Question Thread

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:44 am

Yuuki73 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:19 am
Hello dears!
Anyone knows when the It series at MORE magazine started?
Thanks!

01/2009, according to Korean wiki (I know...). But I did check Naver posts just to be sure :D
Yuuki73
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:35 pm

Re: The Nino Question Thread

Post by Yuuki73 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:15 am

iheartaiba wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:44 am
Yuuki73 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:19 am
Hello dears!
Anyone knows when the It series at MORE magazine started?
Thanks!

01/2009, according to Korean wiki (I know...). But I did check Naver posts just to be sure :D
wow!! It's going to reach its 10th anniversary! (korean wiki? good lord! :D )
thank you very much for the information!!!
User avatar
mikachan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:47 pm

Re: The Nino Question Thread

Post by mikachan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:44 pm

Yuuki73 wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:15 am
iheartaiba wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:44 am



01/2009, according to Korean wiki (I know...). But I did check Naver posts just to be sure :D
wow!! It's going to reach its 10th anniversary! (korean wiki? good lord! :D )
thank you very much for the information!!!
twosen @ LJ translated some of the interviews, so if you're interested, you should check it out!
User avatar
zakuramz
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:22 am

Re: The Nino Question Thread

Post by zakuramz » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:27 am

Hi, i just recently watched an episode of nino's little ambition where he tried out various services in his house. My question is, is that really his own home? Cause its so empty lol! At first i thought it was a set up, but then i saw 2 cats and why would they bring cats to a set up, so if it really is his own house, this means he has cats?? i never knew
User avatar
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder
Posts: 2029
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:32 am

Re: The Nino Question Thread

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:17 pm

zakuramz wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:27 am
Hi, i just recently watched an episode of nino's little ambition where he tried out various services in his house. My question is, is that really his own home? Cause its so empty lol! At first i thought it was a set up, but then i saw 2 cats and why would they bring cats to a set up, so if it really is his own house, this means he has cats?? i never knew

I haven't seen the video so I can't answer your question, but I am curious about this as well!
User avatar
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul
Posts: 681
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:49 am

Re: The Nino Question Thread

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:56 pm

zakuramz wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:27 am
Hi, i just recently watched an episode of nino's little ambition where he tried out various services in his house. My question is, is that really his own home? Cause its so empty lol! At first i thought it was a set up, but then i saw 2 cats and why would they bring cats to a set up, so if it really is his own house, this means he has cats?? i never knew
I'll try to shed some light on your curiosity and say I think they use a set or another house for Nino's "home". I doubt anybody working with the guys would say they are filming at their house. It kind of exposes privacy. And perhaps exposes their neighbors, too. Although, I do think Nino' s own home is kind of minimalistic like they are on the show because he's so frugal, but I also believe it's a bit larger. But that's my opinion.
mjaytona
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:21 pm

Re: The Nino Question Thread

Post by mjaytona » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:21 am

zakuramz wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:27 am
Hi, i just recently watched an episode of nino's little ambition where he tried out various services in his house. My question is, is that really his own home? Cause its so empty lol! At first i thought it was a set up, but then i saw 2 cats and why would they bring cats to a set up, so if it really is his own house, this means he has cats?? i never knew
I haven't seen that episode. What date was it aired? I'm curious too.

Anyway, I remember Nino saying somewhere that he have 7 gaming consoles (probably including PC). Does it have those in "his house" on the episode?
User avatar
zakuramz
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:22 am

Re: The Nino Question Thread

Post by zakuramz » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:11 am

mjaytona wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:21 am
zakuramz wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:27 am
Hi, i just recently watched an episode of nino's little ambition where he tried out various services in his house. My question is, is that really his own home? Cause its so empty lol! At first i thought it was a set up, but then i saw 2 cats and why would they bring cats to a set up, so if it really is his own house, this means he has cats?? i never knew
I haven't seen that episode. What date was it aired? I'm curious too.

Anyway, I remember Nino saying somewhere that he have 7 gaming consoles (probably including PC). Does it have those in "his house" on the episode?
the date it was aired is 2016/03/12. omg 7 gaming consoles thats so much. i dont think i saw any gaming consoles, but the whole section was only filmed in a single room, not the whole house, if it is his house.
Post Reply