First impression of Nino

Moderator: iheartaiba

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

First impression of Nino

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:53 pm

What was your first impression of Nino?

I'm quite sure I first saw him in Ao No Honoo (so before I got into Arashi). Great first impression. I'm still in awe of his acting in that film.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Re: First impression of Nino

Post by pknumba1 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:18 am

My first impression was a little funny. It was from an older video of when he was still a kid in M.A.I.N. and he was bullying poor little Toma in that rehearsal room. At the time I was a big Toma fangirl, and all I could think was who is that brat that won't get off of Toma??

My views of him have changed for the better now. :)
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:50 pm

I remember thinking he was really good looking and seemed to have a natural charm about him, but I was confused as to why he would wear a bowler hat. Then I started watching their shows and thought he was a huge brat and loved him a lot haha
Mura_Kaze
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by Mura_Kaze » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:49 am

At first I thought Nino is an actor, not an idol. His role in Minami-kun no Koibito and Letters from Iwojima is awesome, made me search and watch all of his dorama/movie.

His features is cute overload XD I remember I always said I got diabetic when looking at his smile lol
arashinki
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by arashinki » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:15 am

A good looking guy, haha
I love his acting, the way his expression changing from one to another. Great actor
ninoyannn
Johnny's Jr

Post by ninoyannn » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:16 am

I first saw Nino in his drama YamaTaro and i think that he is really cute :heart: And whenever he stood beside Sho in the drama, i thought that he is so small and couldn't believe that they were both actually from the same group XD
ShirleyWade
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ShirleyWade » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:54 pm

Technically, I first saw him in Letters to Iwo Jima (I am a fan of Clint Eastwook films) and I though he was quite a good actor back then.
But when I discovered Arashi I was very surprised. I though he was the smarty and sharp-tongued. I found him funny and smart because of the comebacks he does.
yumichan86
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by yumichan86 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:21 pm

I first saw him on VS Arashi and i thought "what a brat" i´m not sure anymore what ep it was or what he did but that was my first impression of him.
I like him now but it took me a long time to get used to him.
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:03 am

I first was him in the Truth PV and I was surprised that this teenager was surrounded by way older guys (I thought he was like 15 and the rest were in their 20's XD). I thought he had an awesome voice, sweet and soothing. I actually thought that Nino and Ohno were the main guys in Arashi and the rest were like their backup singers XD

When I first saw Nino in a variety show (I don't remember if it was a Himitsu or AniShi, I think it was Himitsu) I thought he was awfully bratty. He reminds me a lot of my brother when he's being a brat too. There's obviously way more to him than that.
hoshinomi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by hoshinomi » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:27 am

I didn’t take him seriously at first because I first saw him in Stand Up. It wasn’t until a few months later seeing him in Letters from Iwo Jima that I began to see him a bit more seriously.