What is your favorite Ohno Drama?

Moderator: arashianelf

yuubi
ex-staff
ex-staff

What is your favorite Ohno Drama?

Post by yuubi » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Of all the dramas he had been in, I could say, Maou was the most impacting. It showcased the serious, scary, calm, revengeful side of Ohno. But that is just acting I guess. But I did really got too immersed in his acting that you can remember what the story was about, how it ended and all the feelings that was brought in to that drama. He truly deserved the Best Actor award when he played Naruse Ryo. It looked like he gave all the seriousness and depth of his acting into Maou. And I will never forget how many buckets of tears I cried while watching it. It's just so heartbreaking!
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Re: What is your favorite Ohno Drama?

Post by pknumba1 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:59 pm

Maou is one of my favorites, and I also like Kagi no Kakatta Heya. He was soooo handsome in that show! XD
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:31 pm

Though I like all of his dramas, Uta no Oniisan takes an easy first place for me. Maybe it's because he gets to sing more than in any of the others, or because it's simply lighter, but this is the one I rewatch most often.
tobefree0714
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by tobefree0714 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:58 am

I have liked all of Ohno's drama's except for Kaibutsu-kun, just not my kind of show. My favorite though is probably SekaMuzu. I loved him as Reiji soooo much and he was so precious and awkward and it was just so darned cute. I was honestly really upset when it did not get a second season att he same time as 99.9. I loved have Jun and Ohno in dramas at the same time.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:23 am

While I really like Maou (I first saw the Korean version and loved it) I'm not sure if that's my favourite Ohno drama after all. UtaOni is really something :D I always liked how grumpy his character was lol
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:35 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:23 am
I always liked how grumpy his character was lol
I remember him saying something about Kenta being the easiest acting for him because that's how he actually is in real life XD

Maou and Uta no Onii are my favorites. I've watched them so many times.
jxhide
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by jxhide » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:17 pm

For me it’s kagi no kakatta heya. Love mysteries/crime dramas. He’s cute in it too. Hoping he’ll have a drama next year!!
RoystonBob
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by RoystonBob » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:29 pm

Can I say Mitsuo? XD
I have really enjoyed every drama of his I have watched, well except for Uta no Oniisan which I only watched 2 or so episodes of...
Maou is probably the one I enjoyed the most though. I actually teared up a bit at the end which is VERY rare for me, I never really cry when I'm watching something so I figure it must be something great. Plus Toma is always a nice bonus.
But my favourite is definitely Mitsuo!
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:49 pm

^ That's certainly an interesting choice :D Engimono dramas can be so bizarre lol
pastelpenguin
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by pastelpenguin » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:19 pm

I like KagiHeya the most. I love Enomoto Kei because of his quirky, mysterious and expresionless persona. Maou is close second. The intensity and depth of Naruse Ryo is captivating, too. Well, generally I love mystery dramas. Special mention to Kyou no Hi wa Sayonara for the amount of tears it made me release.
imsakura
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by imsakura » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:42 am

Definitely kagi no kakatta heya, I love mystery drama in which solving cases like that, and Enomoto Kei character is interesting to watch 😊😊
jxhide
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by jxhide » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:10 pm

imsakura wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:42 am
Definitely kagi no kakatta heya, I love mystery drama in which solving cases like that, and Enomoto Kei character is interesting to watch 😊😊
Totally agree with you. Too bad no second season
amnosbands
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by amnosbands » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:57 pm

Enomoto Kei is my fave character he played so I pick Kagi no Kakatta Heya. I think among all the drama characters he played, Enomoto was the perfect fit for him. And I like his hand movements when he tries to solve a mystery... I guess? :)
Sleigh
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Sleigh » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:21 pm

Kagi no Kakatta Heya is my definite favorite. I love mysteries anyway, and I love Enemoto as a character.
I kind of feel bad that I just cannot watch Maou. So many people praise that show and recommend it, but I can't make myself watch it. I forced myself to finish the first episode, but it was just too off-putting for some reason. It's too bad since I'm such a fan of Ohno and Ikuta Toma.
nanunenino
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by nanunenino » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:29 pm

I love him in Maou. I haven't seen any new dramas from Ohno yet, so I might change my mind.
Darlium05
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Darlium05 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:17 am

Shinigami-kun will always be my top 1 for Ohno's dramas. Followed by Maou and Kagi no Kakatta Heya :D
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Kagiheya!! I love Enomoto as a character and he taught me to have three locks at our front door haha
spaask
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by spaask » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:43 pm

AArrhrh I pretty much love all of his drama's, but in different ways.....

If having to choose... It would probably be either Maou or Kagi no Kakatta Heya... Ohno's acting is so good in both dramas. Maou is demanding in the sense that Ohno has to constantly play a double role, where he has to be calm on the outside and hurt and full of anger on the inside - and I think he does that so well!!
But in Kagi no Kakatta Heya he is so awkward and funny....and for some reason I find him kinda sexy in that role :3 And it is a good change of scenery to have Ohno actually talk..a lot.
highlight
Johnny's Jr

Post by highlight » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:48 pm

i have to say my favorite drama is Maou for sure, i watched the original Korean version of the drama. and Rida's acting was amazing. his hair and well the Arashi OST song is probably my 2nd favorite OST of all the Arashi dramas too. :heart: :heart:
pupilurker
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by pupilurker » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:25 am

Hmmm Kagiheya!~ well, because it's his only drama that I was able to finish aside from sekamuzu XD