What is your favorite Ohno Drama?

Moderator: arashianelf

Mura_Kaze
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Re: What is your favorite Ohno Drama?

Post by Mura_Kaze » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:18 pm

I really like Riida acted as Naruse Ryo. He acted without too much facial expression, but we got the characters feeling. And I don't know, why I like Riida become Shinigami-kun. That outfit really suit him XD
yupina
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by yupina » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:43 pm

I love Kagiheya! I love mystery/crime dramas and Enomoto is likeable. Ohno's acting in Kagiheya is also good! Plus there's Toda Erika inside too :D
arashinki
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by arashinki » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:27 am

Maou, his acting was great here. Somehow he is scary here
ninoyannn
Johnny's Jr

Post by ninoyannn » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:23 am

For me it would me Maou! :heart: i don't know why but i think because i love his character in the drama :D Sekamuzu came in close on the second place though XD
ShirleyWade
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by ShirleyWade » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Maou was quite impacting. I had read the good comments about it and decided to watch it and... uff, it sure stayed in my mind for quite a long time.
(Also the fact that he was becoming darker and darker... haahha) He did a good job acting though!

Also the Kagiheya was funny and worthy to see. The mysteries were quite difficult and intereseting to solve.
kalix
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by kalix » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:18 pm

Maou was absolutely just thinking of seeing again.
On the other hand, I did not like Sekamuzu ... because I hate Haru.
alinnealinne
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by alinnealinne » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Definitely Maou! :)
It was a big happy surprise for me to see Ohno act so well, and especially act out such a serious character. (He's also usually the quiet one, but a comic outburst, isn't he?) This person has too many talents!
Just the first episode would give any Ohno fan so many chills! How'd he tear up so awesomely? :3

I really liked Kagi no Kakatta Heya as well, but I reeeally would have loved to see his and Erika Toda characters' create a deeper connection. :heart:
yumichan86
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by yumichan86 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:23 pm

While i liked him in Maou my favorit is Kagiheya i just loved it.
inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by inutrasha94 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:49 am

Probably Uta no onii-san. I cant really sit through dramas like that cause I get kinda bored but this was one of the first that I LOVED start to finish. And honestly all of Riidaa's dramas are like that for me haha.
valiente
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by valiente » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:43 pm

Apart from his current drama (which I haven't watched), I actually like all of the dramas I've seen him in. I'm also amazed because his roles are so different and he still pulls it off. But I suppose my favorite would be Maou. I mean, KagiHeya was great too and Uta no Oniisan made me laugh a lot but I would choose Maou (and while this may be a strange reason) because of that one episode when he was with his sister in that hospital room and when he cried.... somehow, I don't usually feel anything when watching movies (I didn't react much with other movies or dramas) but this particular scene just hit me and while it didn't make me cry, I did feel tightening on my chest watching it. I guess that's why this drama is the first to come to mind when people ask me which Ohno drama I like.
aochan167
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by aochan167 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:22 pm

Kagi no Kakatta heya.. Love it because it's my favorite genre of drama.