What do you have in common with Ohno?

Moderator: arashianelf

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:30 pm

unikorn wrote: For me it's the sea and how I like to be tanned :P It's a different kind of sea activities tho. Ohno loves fishing but I love scuba-diving :)

I think I also have a "crocodile tongue" like him. Whatever I eat, I think they're always delicious. Out of 100%, I think only 0.1% of them will be disgusting to me, haha.

Fishing! I love fishing, it's so relaxing. I'm also quite blunt, straightforward.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Re: What do you have in common with Ohno?

Post by pknumba1 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:41 pm

Quite a bit. We're both quiet and like to keep to ourselves. We don't like to draw attention. We're both a bit shy. I know there's more and if I could get to it, I'd paste the list I made on the older forum. Generally, we both have the same temperament and are both introverted, so I think that goes a long way.
spaask
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by spaask » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:25 pm

I would phrase it like this: I am a good listener, just like Ohno XD
And I am stubborn....
alinnealinne
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by alinnealinne » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:26 pm

I am definitely as quiet a person as Ohno, even around many friends. I can stay silent until needed. When Ohno speaks up, however, he always manages to say something witty and funny! I could never effortlessly do that. XD

I also have the ability to think of so many things other than what's currently being discussed by the group...I could also imagine being someplace else and doing something else. (For Ohno, he would definitely think of fishing, wouldn't he? :heart: )
chesutomaine
Johnny's Jr

Post by chesutomaine » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:31 am

I am quite introverted and quiet. So maybe that's one of the things we have in common. I like to keep to myself most of the times and can quite space out especially if I'm thinking about something random. Haha