General Chit-chat About Sho

Moderator: mclam01

Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

General Chit-chat About Sho

Post by Nightshadow » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:15 am

If there is something you want to discuss about Sho-chan and think it will not fit into any of the other threads at Sho's section, please feel free to post them here~

No scandals/rumors/gossips considering the private life of Sho are allowed.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Re: General Chit-chat About Sho

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:58 pm

I found my Sho nunchucks gif again so I had to check that G no Arashi minor sports episode. And then some other minor sports episodes. I'm sorry Sho, I'm sure you suffered, but your failing at sports is so entertaining XD But he wasn't bad in Ultra Strong Game. How did that happen?
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:47 pm

I wanna see that gif! I have yet to see the Ulta Strong Game episode. I've had it for several months and still haven't watched it yet.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:07 pm

It's this one:

Ohno did it waaay better :D
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:14 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:07 pm

He is so cute. XD
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:05 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:07 pm
It's this one:

Ohno did it waaay better :D
This is now my new favorite Sho gif, haha. He's trying! XD
ShoKitten
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by ShoKitten » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:37 pm

General Sho question (relating to sports), because I seem to remember seeing ages ago that he was good at football (soccer) but I can't remember now if I'd dreamt that just because I like football... It's been far too long since I've been down the Arashi rabbithole, and I figured you lovely ladies would know :D
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:53 pm

He did play soccer up until middle school I think. It's pretty much the one sport he doesn't suck at. Meaning he has a hard left kick. He's also a left kicker which I thought was interesting because he isn't left handed. I think I asked why that is in the old forum and somebody answered that he was just trained that way.
ShoKitten
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by ShoKitten » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:03 pm

^ Haha, yes, I watched that episode of VSA where he mentioned playing up until middle school just a couple of hours ago so I just found that out ^_^ That's cool about his left kick, it's not always the same as the dominant hand but I'm not sure how/if they correlate. I'm more of a fan than a player myself; I will kick it about a bit but I'm frankly no good! :x Ahh, I always like a guy more if he plays, though. That's just how I am.

I'm watching all this Arashi stuff again after such a long break and remembering all the reasons he's my ichiban XD :heart:
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:29 pm

Haha, it's fun to find out all that stuff again.

I used to play soccer too, but only a year. I kicked with my right-foot but I can kick with my left, too. However, since I lack control with that one, my left foot tends to have more power.
Mura_Kaze
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by Mura_Kaze » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:06 pm

It's January 25th in Japan. So, happy birthday Sho~ :) His birthday Twitter tags even became trending topic in Japan :D
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:13 am

Everyone in Japan knows him. XD Happy birthday, Sho! Hope you have fun celebrating with your friends and family! Don't get too drunk this time. ;)
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:37 pm

Happy Sakurai Day!
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:23 am

This is something I noticed about Sho within the last few weeks. At first it really scared me and made me really nervous, but tonight I found an answer to what I was wondering!! It was many nights ago when I was scrolling through pinterest on my phone as I was laying in bed just before going to sleep. I found some pictures of Sho from this year's WakuWaku when he was wearing that soccer jersey. Has anyone here seen those pictures of him in those short shorts? I was looking extra closely at those photos as a Sho fangirl does. XD Suddenly, I noticed something on his legs. I stared at it for a few seconds as I let it sink in. What were those marks on his legs? It's not hair. Hair looks different. Those were marks. Like red marks. And they looked recent. I know Sho isn't a super klutzy person, nor does he have a job where he gets banged up and scratched up all the time. Those marks seemed very distinct and they were in certain places and had certain gauges. At first I thought my phone had a smudge on it, so I tried wiping it off, but no the marks were still there. I started to get worried and think "What are those?? What. Are. Those??" I've become the type who can get concerned about Sho when he works a lot because I understand the stress, but I don't know about how he copes with it. Mostly by drinking I guess. As someone who in high school struggled with depression and anxiety, I inflicted self-harm. I don't tell everyone about this, but yet as someone who knows how those scars look after time, I got really scared for Sho. Like really scared. I went to sleep that night feeling worried for him.

Weeks went by without an answer to my mystery. I even thought about bringing it up here but wasn't sure how. After some thought, I was thinking that maybe it wasn't such a big deal. Maybe it's nothing. Those were definitely deep scratches on Sho's legs and I had no idea how they got there, but surely Sho isn't like that. Tonight, I got my answer!

I finally got to see the Arashi-kai subbed tonight, and it was after they watched Bazuri Night. Sho, Aiba, and Ohno were still in their girl costumes and Sho made a comment about how messed up his legs looked. Aiba noted that it was because Sho said he scratches his legs in his sleep and the others agreed with him. The other four said his legs looked so bloody and to use lotion from now on. Sho scratches in his sleep! I left my mystery alone for so long because I couldn't find an answer and wasn't sure people knew what I was talking about. When I heard that part I let out this big, "OOHHHHHHHH!!!" like the sun finally came out. Sho scratches in his sleep! Just like when he said he grinds his teeth in his sleep, too! I don't know if he still does that.

It is nice to know Sho doesn't do what I thought he did. XD I guess that's normal for a concerned fan right? I'm glad I wasn't just jumping to conclusions even though I did.

Who likes my novel? XD
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:58 pm

First I was going to say that 'who on earth scratches themselves in sleep', but then I realised I actually do it too sometimes XD But my scratches are on my shoulders and blades(!) and they look like something a cat could do and they heal in a completely different way than those, well, I've done myself. So I can see why you got worried. Good thing it's nothing bad, just another odd habit of his XD
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:28 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:58 pm
First I was going to say that 'who on earth scratches themselves in sleep', but then I realised I actually do it too sometimes XD But my scratches are on my shoulders and blades(!) and they look like something a cat could do and they heal in a completely different way than those, well, I've done myself. So I can see why you got worried. Good thing it's nothing bad, just another odd habit of his XD
I thought the same thing when I remembered people can also talk in their sleep, or laugh. I actually looked up sleep scratching and you can go to a dermatologist for it, which I thought was weird. It's not mental thing as I thought before.