The Sho Question Thread

Moderator: mclam01

Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

The Sho Question Thread

Post by Nightshadow » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:16 am

Any questions on Keio boy? Ask away here.

No scandals/rumors/gossips considering the private life of Sho are allowed.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Re: The Sho Question Thread

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:56 am

When did anyone start noticing Sho's little face twitch? When he scrunches his nose, or wrinkles it, or does that wide double blink with his eyes. He also purses his lips which I think happens mostly when he's trying to hold back an intense emotion. How long has this face twitch been going on exactly? I know he hasn't always had it.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:07 pm

I was going to say he has pretty much had it always lol But probably not, now that I think about it.
Hmm... Since G no Arashi, I think? Or after that. I don't remember him doing that in DnA.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:52 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Hmm... Since G no Arashi, I think? Or after that. I don't remember him doing that in DnA.
Really? It's been that long and I just noticed it? Maybe it's gotten worse? I know he's always had the lip pursing, but the nose scrunching seems new. I'll have to go back and watch some older vsa episodes and keep my eyes on him the whole time.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:47 pm

pknumba1 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:52 pm
Really? It's been that long and I just noticed it? Maybe it's gotten worse? I know he's always had the lip pursing, but the nose scrunching seems new. I'll have to go back and watch some older vsa episodes and keep my eyes on him the whole time.

Oh I definitely think it has gotten worse over the years.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:36 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:47 pm
pknumba1 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:52 pm

If it's gotten worse, could that be due to stress or fatigue?
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:58 pm

pknumba1 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:36 pm
iheartaiba wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:47 pm

I'd imagine that something like that could happen because of stress. Though sometimes we form habits that get worse because we don't pay attention to them ourselves. Like I clench my teeth and I didn't notice it until my jaw hurt so much I had to go to hospital twice.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:39 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:58 pm
pknumba1 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:36 pm

I'd imagine that something like that could happen because of stress. Though sometimes we form habits that get worse because we don't pay attention to them ourselves. Like I clench my teeth and I didn't notice it until my jaw hurt so much I had to go to hospital twice.
I guess that can be a thing. I chew on my lips a lot and it can happen more frequently when I'm stressed or nervous. Or just down right bored.

I wonder if he watches himself doing it on TV.
hoshinomi
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by hoshinomi » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:15 am

Just wondering if anyone knows what’s up with the kanji of his last name. I’ve seen early videos of him where it’s shown as 桜井, and of course we know him as 櫻井. I was just curious because in a 24TV spot where he follows in his grandfather’s footsteps, they discuss a book he wrote and the cover shows his name as 桜井. I was just trying to figure out why the differences...
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:20 am

hoshinomi wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:15 am
Just wondering if anyone knows what’s up with the kanji of his last name. I’ve seen early videos of him where it’s shown as 桜井, and of course we know him as 櫻井. I was just curious because in a 24TV spot where he follows in his grandfather’s footsteps, they discuss a book he wrote and the cover shows his name as 桜井. I was just trying to figure out why the differences...
I read somewhere about this, and the reason why it changed is because it was either Sho or his father who changed it because it was easier to write.