the failing genius
44%

Total votes: 34
mclam01
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Which "Sho" do you like best?

Post by mclam01 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:14 am

Of course..rapper, newscaster, actor is the best but..
I like: the failing genius XD
as Aibakalander said: *The failing genius includes his sports ability and drawing skills :lol: (I totally agree XD)
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Re: Which "Sho" do you like best?

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:21 am

I voted the failing genius and the MC. Not that there's anything wrong with his rapping or acting, but he is adorkable and I love it. It's entertaining :D Sho is also very good at talking. I think he's the best one among the Arashi members when it comes to MCing.
TefaZepp
Johnny's Jr

Post by TefaZepp » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:06 pm

I love every side of him, this is the most difficult question about him and his personality, I voted for the dork (hesitated with the failling genius) and the rapper, he can go so deep in emotions and transmit a lot with the rap, with his dork tends to be more playful with the ones around, I miss the old era of his dork side, nowdays he is more mature in that aspect.
ShoKitten
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by ShoKitten » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:37 am

I chose the dork and the newscaster, but I agree, this is a hard question... every side of him is charming. I picked dork because it's sweet and adorable to see that side of him, and newscaster because it's nice to see him in a totally different setting, and there's something quite attractive about that competence, too :)
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:10 pm

Failing genius and Rapper. He's got such an adorable gap that the others don't really have.
elarasakurai
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by elarasakurai » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:44 am

the newscaster and the failing genius . . . i got baited into the sho show by watching him in a suit and tie in ZERO then seeing him in a white shirt with chikubi holes (after failing to run fast enough in that starch and water suspension) in arashi no shukudai kun :D
amnosbands
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by amnosbands » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:46 pm

i vote for the dork and failing genius. my impression of him being a firm and serious person is blown away when he joins the fun and accepts being a dork and sometimes a failing genius. :D
spaask
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by spaask » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:21 pm

Rapper and failing genius. I chose it because of the gap, but I really like all of Sho's sides so it was very difficult. But the failing genius was a certainty for me to choose, because if it wasn't for that side of him, we wouldn't have all of his Cliff Climb fails, Mannequin 5 fails and chose absolutely amazing drawings of his. And to combine the rapper with the failing genius - we would never have wondered why there had to be a supernova next to a door XD
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:57 am

spaask wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:21 pm
And to combine the rapper with the failing genius - we would never have wondered why there had to be a supernova next to a door XD
/thread

Ok, but for real, this is probably the best comment on this forum, hahaha
spaask
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by spaask » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:27 pm

keioboylove wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:57 am
spaask wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:21 pm
And to combine the rapper with the failing genius - we would never have wondered why there had to be a supernova next to a door XD
/thread

Ok, but for real, this is probably the best comment on this forum, hahaha
Haha thank you :heart: It will forever be a mystery to the fans...Until the day I track him down and forces him to answer that question XD
arashinki
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by arashinki » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:54 pm

Failing genius suits him best, I guess. He can be the genius one with a fail at the same times
stormfordream
Johnny's Jr

Post by stormfordream » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:37 am

Sho being the failing genius makes him less perfect which is "just perfect" for us fans, given that he's the Keio boy and everything from his credentials. It's like a sliver of his quality of being a normal human who fails at some things. :3
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:42 pm

Failing genius and actor. Sho's my second favourite actor in Arashi, so I had to pick that :).

Though I also have wondered about the supernova next to the door XD
Draco_Rattus
Johnny's Jr

Post by Draco_Rattus » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:47 am

I also chose 'actor' and 'failing genius' although I like his Sakuraps too. I just love it when he gets all fired up and determined to do something, but then absolutely fails to achieve it... Cliff Climb, anyone? :D
ninoyannn
Johnny's Jr

Post by ninoyannn » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:44 am

i voted for failing genius and dork because he is so adorable when he is in that 'character' xD he made me love him even more when you could see the gap when he is fooling around and when he shows his professional side (newscasting, acting, etc.) :heart:
ShirleyWade
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by ShirleyWade » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:40 pm

I voted for the Failing Genius because he is so funny when her fails! Although, he has quite smart answer as well! After all, he is so intelligent and cult. But the gap between his dorky side and the formal one is quite big!
ninoMYArashi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ninoMYArashi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:49 am

Of course the failing genius would won by landslide XD Its his best charming point I think haha cuz of the different images he potrayed (I guess japanese call it 'gap')
inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by inutrasha94 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:59 am

I chose dork cause that felt the closest to me when he gets to interact with kids 😆

That's honestly what first really made me fall in love him~
mikachan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mikachan » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:46 am

Obviously I'm not alone - but the gap between Sho the genius and Sho failing is absolutely priceless and I love how he can laugh about himself :)