No votes

Total votes: 16
mclam01
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Sho's solos/songs

Post by mclam01 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:28 am

Which solo is your best favourite?

I love "sugar and salt"~ Sho's rap+deep voice is amazing!
~~I wanna feel love…~~ :heart:
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Re: Sho's solos/songs

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:53 am

Rolling Days!
I absolutely love it! It's not just my favourite Sho solo, it's one of my favourite Arashi songs in general. The melody is nice, Sho's singing and rapping are both awesome and I think the lyrics are good too.

Unti Unti (or Anti Anti) isn't bad either but the lyrics are kinda... meh.
RoystonBob
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by RoystonBob » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:43 pm

I went with T.A.B.O.O. Mainly for the costume/performance I think, but the song itself is very catchy and cool.
Mura_Kaze
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by Mura_Kaze » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:09 am

I agree with iheartaiba. Rolling Days is definitely the best for me from Sho's solo song. His singing voice is clean, easy to listening but not boring. Just great!
pastelpenguin
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by pastelpenguin » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:51 pm

I love Sunshine! Good morning everyone~🎵
Used to listen to this song while commuting to work to make me all pumped up. (≧∇≦)b
I generally like happy upbeat songs. I also like Hey Yeah! and Fly on Friday(due to the towel-thing at the concert perf)
TefaZepp
Johnny's Jr

Post by TefaZepp » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:53 pm

I would vote for most of the songs here, the first ones are covers, but his chipmunk voice and the origins of Sho the rapper are very important.
I guess that after Yume de de ii kara all songs are my favs, I voted for HipHopB, it's such a classic and even when I love rolling days and sugar and salt I always go back, HHB has the best Sakurap.
nowh3r3
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by nowh3r3 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:04 pm

I voted for Rolling Days.. It's a very good song. But I love so many other songs as well. Yume de ii kara, Hip Pop Boogie, Can't let you go, Taboo..
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:08 pm

Yume De Ii Kara is for sure my favorite Sho solo. Mostly it's because it was the first Sho song where I was able to understand every single lyric without looking it up when I was in College. It has a special place in my heart because of that.
mae_ai
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mae_ai » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:11 am

Touch Me Now. Because it's the first ever "Arashi" video I saw. And Sho is super hot stuff in that solo :P
amnosbands
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by amnosbands » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Chou2 Arigatou! It was one of those old fun songs I remember hearing... and the message of the song is awesome! Definitely he has a very deep voice while singing it but it's a fave!
yupina
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by yupina » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:29 am

I went with T.A.B.O.O. It was the concert performances that prompted me to vote for it but I like a lot of Sho's solo like Yume De Iikara and Hip Hop Boogie.
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:55 pm

Hey Yeah for me. It's the only one of his solos that beats Ohno and Nino in a concert. It's by far my favourite solo in Digitalian and one of the parts I will watch even when I don't have the time to rewatch the complete DVD. That song is enough to clear up a cloudy day... and in combination with One Step it can change my mood from depressed to ready to take on another day.

Fly on Friday would be my second choice.
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:25 am

TABOO used to be my favorite because it's cool, sexy and there's just something about that deep voice Sho makes that is so... wow. I like a lot of his solos, like Fly on Friday that I thought was the best solo in Popcorn and Hey Yeah! that are so catchy and good for a pick-me-up song, and Kono Mama Motto that is beautiful. I also really like Unti Unti/Anti Anti. But my absolute favorite is Rolling Days. It's an awesome song and it includes all of Sho's vocal prowess, from rapping, to casual singing, to the deep voice... I never realized how awesome Sho's voice is until it got all packed up together in Rolling Days. It's one of my favorite solos from all Arashi and like Haru, one of my favorite Arashi songs.

The only one I practically don't listen at all is Sugar and Salt, 'cause it's too slow for me and I find it kinda boring.
Darlium05
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Darlium05 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:01 am

Totally in love with Rolling Days, Can't Let You Go, Kono Mama Motto and Yume de Ii Kara! Sho knows how to melt my heart with those songs ^_^
spaask
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by spaask » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:47 pm

Rolling Days!
It is my absolutely favorite song with Sho and it really shows the best side of his vocal ability.
Other than that I also like when he sings Tomadoi Nagara as a solo in 5x10 Anniversary concert - but I just like that song overall XD