First impression of Sho...

Moderator: mclam01

mclam01
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

First impression of Sho...

Post by mclam01 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:42 am

My first impression about Sho..He's handsome smart guy~
He looks more than like "leader" (Oh-chan..please forgive me XD) but sometimes he looks "baka" :lol:
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Re: First impression of Sho...

Post by pknumba1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:05 pm

I thought he was kind of obnoxious the first time I saw him. It was during a vsa episode and he was making weird faces and saying the weirdest stuff. I was like, "what is his deal?". This was when I was a new fan and I found a quiz to see which member I was most like. I took it for fun and got Sho. From then, every time I saw vsa I kept thinking, "I'm like him?? The loud one?" I know Sho isn't loud, but he can be boastful. I guess I took that as loud.

He's my ichiban now. ;)
solen
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by solen » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:14 pm

My very first impression of Sho was.... nothing. In fact, I didn't even notice him (I'm SOOOOO sorry for that). I mean, one of my friend is a big fan of Arashi and initiated me. The first PV I saw I just saw Aiba: he was for me (because I didn't know his name back then) "The handsome one" and Sho "the other" (but, Ohno had a very bad nickname too)
ShoKitten
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by ShoKitten » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:10 pm

Honestly... my first impression was that he was a good-looking guy and he was somewhat responsible for the start of my interest in Arashi... :x Then of course my impression became more of his talent, intelligence and all the rest of it. But first impression? Definitely a very superficial, fangirly one. Basically "wow, he's hot". Ha... there's no blushing emoji XD
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:29 am

First thing I saw of Arashi was the Kitto Daijoubu PV and I thought he was a good rapper and a little ridiculous (the steering wheel coming off the "car" and the famous Yama fan service).
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:36 am

Well... he was my ichiban for a short moment so I obviously thought he was like the hottest person ever and his voice was :heart:

Not that he isn't hot and his voice isn't sexy ;)
amnosbands
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by amnosbands » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:50 pm

My first impression would be a very perfectionist man who is capable to do anything with all those works he have in the group. Back then, he was the most busiest among the members... with all the task and work he has to do and balance them every time made me very impressed on who and what he is.
nanunenino
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by nanunenino » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:39 pm

I thought Sho was going to be the handsome-but-kinda-slow one hahaha. Boy was I wrong!
Darlium05
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Darlium05 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:28 am

At first, I thought he's just a politically-centered person, that's why I didn't find him interesting (I don't enjoy topics concerning politics, eh).Then, after watching the VS Arashi episode where they went against the NazoDi team, I totally fell for his dorky side xDD
thecutegirl1630
Johnny's Jr

Post by thecutegirl1630 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:12 pm

My first impression of sho is this guy's really funny. His expression is cute. But when i watch yamada tarou monogatari, sho was totally cool
forror
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by forror » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:27 pm

Scruffy. It was the Kiiroi Namida days and the guy looks as if he just rolled out of bed. Plus he was playing up the Matsumoto Jun fanboy role and calling him handsome.

(Then a few months later, he became my ichiban.)