If you had a day to spend with Sho...

Moderator: mclam01

pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

If you had a day to spend with Sho...

Post by pknumba1 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:35 pm

I know some of you get anxious when you think of spending a whole day with Sho because he schedules every single minute. I admit that I got nervous seeing his planned out schedule, thinking he had the times for when you should breathe in and out. However, I think it wouldn't be as bad. Perhaps depending on the person he's with, he might plan different activities. He might say there are some things he wants to see and maybe will plan out some things you will want to do.

If I was with him, I think we'd go somewhere more historic in Japan, like maybe Kyoto or Osaka. I want to see the castles there. Even if he had plans to eat somewhere in those places, I'd let him choose because I don't know the restaurants in Japan. XD I know of some, but those are in Tokyo. Man, Sho's been to so many places. I would just have him pick his favorites and go from there.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Re: If you had a day to spend with Sho...

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:23 pm

I'd love to combine sports and sightseeing. Something like a long bike trip in countryside or hiking in a historical place. He could be my personal guide :D And I think that could be quite relaxing for him.
spaask
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Re: If you had a day to spend with Sho...

Post by spaask » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:06 pm

I would want to go and explore some place - like his incognito trips - and then he can tell me everything about the place and read the signs for me. And since it is Sho, it is important to also have a culinary experience. So we would also find some place to get some good local food.