What TV shows/dramas are you currently watching?

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

blublackqueen
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Re: What TV shows/dramas are you currently watching?

Post by blublackqueen » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:45 am

I just re-watched A Gentleman's Dignity and Blood. I am getting ready to re-watch Gap Dong again. I love dramas like Gap Dong.
Stulti
Johnny's Jr

Post by Stulti » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:32 pm

I just finished Happy Marriage and Todome no kiss (sorry but the ending was so stupid... I like my happy ends :-P)

currently I'm rewatching ER. started when I moved in April, because I didn't have internet and I needed to watch something. No I'm in the last season and I stilled cried at the same times I always cry and I still hate the episodes I always hated ^^
next I have season 1 of The Killing (the US-Version) sitting on my dvd-player.
yruvian
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by yruvian » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:59 am

I finished rewatching Uta no Oniisan for the fourth or so time... and I'm now watching Super Star Academy and Doctors Saikyou no Meiji Season 2. It's only the third Japanese series I've found with three seasons and two of those are medical ones (the other one is Gokusen), so my hope for another Black Pean season has been a bit rekindled.

I've also started rewatching DoS Deka and Lucky Seven and finished Death Note 2015.
forror
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by forror » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Ningen Shikkaku - Domoto Tsuyoshi was my first drama crush back in the 90's and I'm in the mood for some old school KinKi Kids right now.
blublackqueen
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by blublackqueen » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:02 am

After my finals on Wednesday, I am going to start watching K-Drama Mr. Sunshine. I got my uncle hooked on K-Dramas, well some of them. He started watching Mr. Sunshine yesterday and told me it was good. So that is next on my list to start watching.