What have you done today?

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Re: What have you done today?

Post by pknumba1 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:20 am

My day was long. I went to work for a full shift and then I came home to pick up a few things and then left again for my cleaning job. Right now, I'm watching Grey's Anatomy and eating dinner. Later, I'll jump in the shower and probably head to bed early since I need to leave early to go baby-sit my nephew in the morning. I'm looking forward to that!
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:43 am

Today I had a day off from the lab and since I got all wet from the rain yesterday, I slept a bit late. I played some otome games and some Disney Tsum Tsum before I took a shower and watched a movie. I went out to buy a pair of plastic sandals that are a bit more secure than the ones I tried in the rain yesterday, because I totally give up on the rain, I'll wear sandals because sneakers are terrible and I don't want to ruin my leather combat boots. I came back home under a slight rain, had a chat with my dad and went up to my room to play some Mage: The Ascension and chat with the narrator while playing LoA. Now I'm about to go have some supper and maybe I'll watch a movie before bed.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:28 pm

I went to work for four hours today, which was nice because I work full shifts this weekend. I hope this weekend won't be crazy. After work, I came back and paid my rent, then went to the library to return my book and pick up new ones. I was really happy to return to the library since they did not have power for the last couple of days due to the massive storm we had this week. Hundreds of thousands of people did not have power for days this week. After the library, I got lunch at Subway and ate it there, and then went to put gas in my car. I came home and read from one of my new books for a little while.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:10 pm

I finally had a good night's sleep so I woke up early. I started to play Dragon Age because why not :D Around midday I had an appointment for an Indian head massage. I have a headache almost every day so I decided to give that treatment a try. It felt good, and I have another appointment next week. After that I went to the city library to read today's newspapers. Then I went to buy some food and dishes. When I got back home I made coffee and started to read.
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:08 pm

It's November... a very important month in all aspects.

So I started my Nano today XD. I'm wondering whether any other members in here participate though.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:25 pm

I've always wanted to do Nano, but I could never come up with an idea to write about. I do have one, but it might be more than the 10,000 or 100,000 word limit, or whatever it is.

Today I went to work, and later I have to pack to get ready to go to my folks this weekend. So tomorrow I have to deposit my paycheck, pay my rent, go to my cleaning job and do whatever else I need to do around my apartment before I have to leave. I'm still wondering if I should leave tomorrow night or Saturday morning.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:22 pm

I remember that there was quite a few members who took part in that writing project. Not sure about the current members though.

Well it's already past midnight, but yesterday was... weird. It was so hard to get up. I wasn't sleepy, but I was very tired and didn't feel like getting up. When I finally got up I took a shower and then I played Dragon Age even though I didn't even feel like playing. I tried to read a bit, didn't go well. In the evening I decided to go buy some cleaning stuff. It may sound weird, but I really like checking and buying cleaning and laundry stuff. I'm like a kid in a candy store. When I got back home I started cleaning. And I cleaned, cleaned, cleaned until I couldn't figure what else to clean. Four hours of cleaning... I just took meds and hopefully they help me calm down.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:13 am

I had a long day today, but I don't feel too tired. I went to work, and then I packed for going to my folks' home for the weekend, then did my dishes, packed my car, went to my cleaning job, and then drove to my parents' house. I didn't arrive until a little after 9 at night. I am a little sleepy right now, but the caffeine is kind of keeping me up.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:24 pm

I did the laundry and cleaned a little bit. Then I transferred some videos to my tablet and paid a few bills. Now I'm ready for my loooong Mass Effect: Andromeda game session.
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:25 pm

I reached 50K for Nano today :). Now laundry and Sims 4 to celebrate...
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:09 am

How did I survive this weekend?? I am WORN out. In the best way. My play is in it's first weekend and today's performance was the best we've had yet. I had church this morning, so I helped lead worship, and then I went to my play, and then to my cleaning job. After all that it was about 6pm so I decided to reward myself for getting through my busy, busy weekend of working full shifts and then performing in a play for three days straight. I am so glad I have the day off tomorrow. I am sleeping in! And probably doing nothing but reading my book.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:16 pm

^ I hope you get enough rest!

I got up early, did the laundry. Sooo much laundry. Then I played Mass Effect: Andromeda for quite a few hours before I went for a walk. I got back home a little while ago and now I'm downloading some k-dramas.
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:36 pm

Saturday evening I fell victim to an infection of the respiratory system, causing serious pain and times of fever. So I've been resting a whole lot, in silence. Today started the same way... but three days without any Arashi finally really got to me, so I decided to listen to a couple of my favourite numbers before crawling back in the couch. I shouldn't have discounted the power of those five voices. I started to cry the moment I heard them, but I'm feeling a lot better already. I even managed to eat!
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:41 pm

I did some grocery shopping in the morning before going for a walk with my sister. Today was the last of her visit. After going for a walk and playing PoGo I cleaned my apartment and knitted, and then we had a lunch. I encoded two Arashi files and played a little bit before I took my sister to the railway station. When I got back home I took a shower and (finally) finished ME:A. I'm about to watch k-drama now.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:12 pm

Woke up early and went to work. It was a very weird and yet busy, busy day. I'm so glad it's over. We had a Christmas party for the employees and had some Qdoba (which is basically Mexican food like burritos, rice and taco meals served over a counter) there. They also had some prizes, so everyone got a mystery present. Most of the gifts were really nice. I got a Santa candle holder (which I don't really care for. I may re-gift it for a white elephant gift next year or sometime), a large bar of sea salt soap that smells really really good, and a gift card to a clothes store. I also won the door prize which had another gift card, some really nice smelling stuff like body fragrance, lotion and shower gel. I never win door prizes so I was pretty happy with it. After work, I went out and bought the rest of my Christmas gifts with the new gift card and an older one that still had some money on it. I think I did a really good job! Now, I need to eat dinner and then wrap my presents. Tomorrow will be better because I only work 6 hours.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:14 pm

I got up early, did some encoding and uploading and then took a shower. I knitted my socks while waiting for my hair to dry. Then I went to donate blood . After that I returned some books to the library. When I got back home I finished knitting the socks and then I rested a little. Now I'm gonna play PS4.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:59 pm

I went to work, which I am so glad it went by so fast. It was crazy today, but it's all done now. I went home to pack, and then got gas and drove over to my parents' house where I'm spending the next three days with them. I'm glad to be able to continue my break.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:29 pm

I got back home late so it was around midnight when I took a shower. I added new videos to my tablet and read a bit before going to sleep. I woke up early and did the laundry. Then I went to pick up a parcel that had arrived a week ago (new clothes!) I played PS4 while my phone was charging, then I went to the library. It was starting to feel quite cold when I got back (around -20°C/-4°F). I cooked yukgaejang and now I'm downloading Arashi files. It's almost time for Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away! :) I'm gonna knit while watching it.
blublackqueen
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by blublackqueen » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:01 pm

Today I woke up at 5AM. I have been battle a severe sinus infection for the past two weeks, so sleep is extremely limited. I lounged around in bed with my dog, just waiting for the headache medicine to kick in. I got up and got in the shower and just stood there under the hot water, hoping it would help the sinus pressure. I did some work on the computer after that. I let my dog out before we got breakfast. I went to check on my dad since he is coming down with the same thing. The temperature around here keeps changing so it is no wonder that everyone is getting sick. It is like 68°F one day then 34°F the next. The weather is wrecking havoc on people. I finished up my homework for my pediatric class before scanning the documents and submitting them. I checked in with a few of my classmates to let them know that our test grades had been posted and to make sure that they don't forget that we have simulation lab tomorrow. I just some more medicine and am going to just be resting with my dog for the rest of the day. I am praying for this sinus infection to finally be done. It has been a miserable two weeks of coughing and not being able to breathe.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:42 pm

^ I'm surprised you got that much done even when you're sick!

Today was a Pokemon Go Community Day which is a 3-hour event, so I took a bus to the city centre and played there. I played alone for about an hour until I happened to meet a fellow player who lives in the same area as I. We played together for the rest of the event. It was really slippery, but at least the weather was great: sunny and and warm (considering that it's only mid-Feb).

When I got back home I did the laundry and then knitted a little bit before I had to rest for a while. Meeting people or just being around people is always so hard for me, I get extremely tired when I finally get back home...

Now I'm gonna continue knitting and watch the second season of Bosch.