What TV shows/dramas are you currently watching?

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Re: What TV shows/dramas are you currently watching?

Post by kazunari » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:52 am

Almost finished with Hana Yori Dango (the anime version) and just started on the Junji Ito Collection.
Mura_Kaze
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by Mura_Kaze » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:25 am

Just finished dorama Mr. Brain. Now continue with Nakumonka movie.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:52 pm

I just finished anime Prince of Stride: Alternative (I highly recommend it if you like sports + friendship anime!) and I'm now watching Ao Haru Ride and Sword Art Online.
Mura_Kaze
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by Mura_Kaze » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:12 am

Want to watching Yamishibai, but still in state collecting some guts lol
papercrane
Johnny's Jr

Post by papercrane » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:15 am

Oooh I am just starting with Prince of Stride: Alternative- I loved the trailer and I've been on a sports anime trend for a while now.

I loved Sword Art Online- but I've only watched the first one-I think they've made like 2 or 3 sequels/seasons more.

I'm also really enjoying My Hero Academia, and can't wait to revisit my childhood with Card Captor Sakura: Clear Card.

As for TV Shows, I was enjoying Crossing Lines until I got to the 3rd season, and now I'm all :/ since they changed pretty much all the actors and left a lot of unaddressed things.

Netflix just told me they've uploaded season 4 of Brooklyn-99 and I can't wait to watch it!!

And dramas: I am on chapter 5 of Shinigami-kun and reaallly enjoying it. Ohno's acting is always so refreshing for me. Can't wait to see how it ends :3
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:48 pm

papercrane wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:15 am
I loved Sword Art Online- but I've only watched the first one-I think they've made like 2 or 3 sequels/seasons more.

I tried to play Sword Art Online but I never got into it so I decided to watch the anime instead.
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:24 am

Currently watching Will & Grace and Charmed.
So behind on watching things XD
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:45 am

I'm rewatching Coffee Prince at the moment and just finished second go through Hello My Teacher. I guess I'll finish with Goblin XD. Though I prefer Japanese drama, there are a few Korean ones that have found their way into my collection.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:52 pm

I've been watching Sword Art Online lately. I'm currently at ep19 of season 2. I did watch a few episodes of Golden Time, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru and Nijiiro Days recently, but SAO was so good I decided to finish that one first :D

I have anime series such as Accel World and Log Horizon waiting to be watched but I think it's better to finish one show before moving on to the next one. I'm glad most anime series aren't that long :D
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:55 pm

SAO takes me back. I watched both seasons, but I hear there's more to the story. I hope they make another season.
elarasakurai
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by elarasakurai » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:48 am

For 2018 winter season quite a bit of drama is catching my interest:

99.99% of course that goes without saying. Kuragehime (feels like beppin san meets asa ga kita, not in story just in charater), kimi ni kokoro ni sumitsuita (warumen mukai osamu is priceless), unnatural (yey to Kubota Masataka), tonari no kazoku aoku mieru (deals with so many social issues). Just finished joshi teki seikatsu (drama about a lesbian transgender . . . yeah i got confused too)

pknumba1 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:31 pm
I'm watching Last Friends, rewatching Ouroboros, and happily and excitedly getting into season 2 of 99.9! My other shows also came back from their hiatus, but I have yet to get into them again.
I cannot believe you can re-watch Ouroboros. I saw Maou while scrolling for things to rewatch, clicked on it, final episode and cried my heart out again. I think i'd be the same with ouroboros if i see it.
Last edited by iheartaiba on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No double posting.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:14 pm

elarasakurai wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:48 am
I cannot believe you can re-watch Ouroboros. I saw Maou while scrolling for things to rewatch, clicked on it, final episode and cried my heart out again. I think i'd be the same with ouroboros if i see it.
I get something different out of a show every time I watch it, especially if there are several months in between. Also, I tend to miss some stuff. I pick up more of the background characters than I did the first or second time around.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:42 pm

pknumba1 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:55 pm
SAO takes me back. I watched both seasons, but I hear there's more to the story. I hope they make another season.

A spin-off series will air in spring :) It's about Gun Gale Online, and because it's a spin-off it has different characters than the two seasons that have already aired. I'm looking forward to it, but I'd also like to get a season 3 lol
ShirleyWade
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by ShirleyWade » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:15 pm

Right now I am watching SP (Security Police), the drama of Okada Junichi. It has been a while I last saw a J-Drama and it feels so nostalgic!!

But I finished The Handmaid´s Tale and I really recommend it (although it´s pretty cruel and sometimes hard to see...)
I also saw Dark, the german Netflix Series. Although, some parts are predecible, I pretty much liked it!
Also saw the anime Erased or The City Without Me and I totally loved it.

There are so many series dramas to see and so little time!!!
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:26 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:42 pm
pknumba1 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:55 pm

A spin-off series will air in spring :) It's about Gun Gale Online, and because it's a spin-off it has different characters than the two seasons that have already aired. I'm looking forward to it, but I'd also like to get a season 3 lol
I've seen Gun Gale Online and I really liked it! I wish Sinon had more screen time in the next half of the series.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:05 pm

pknumba1 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:26 pm
I've seen Gun Gale Online and I really liked it! I wish Sinon had more screen time in the next half of the series.
GGO was great! The second half of the season wasn't nearly as good as the first half, I think.

I finished SAO so I'm now watching anime Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (or Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?). It's so entertaining :D And don't let the boobs fool you! This one has a decent story and interesting characters.
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:57 pm

Halfway done with season 1 of Happy Endings and just finished the first episode of The X-Files.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:51 am

kazunari wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:57 pm
Halfway done with season 1 of Happy Endings and just finished the first episode of The X-Files.
Happy Endings was such a great show ^_^

I finished anime Accel World two days ago and moved to anime series Ore Monogatari!! and Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! yesterday. Eguchi Takuya has incredibly wide range of voices he can do. I was so surprised when I found out that he gave voice to Takeo in Ore Monogatari.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:13 pm

Started watching Family Form and Good Morning Call season.2. Well, I picked up season 2 again.
Queajy
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Queajy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Ima i'm watching an old drama called Remote starred by Domoto Koichi and Fukada Kyoko
though the drama has a good plot i'm cringing so bad at the bad acting of both the leads OMG
lol at least domoto is better than kyoko