What TV shows/dramas are you currently watching?

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

solen
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Re: What TV shows/dramas are you currently watching?

Post by solen » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:38 pm

I'm watching Girl from nowhere
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:12 pm

Picking shows left and right...

Yagate Kimi ni Naru, My Daughter Geum Sa Wol, My Healing Love, My Only One, Feel Good to Die, Fluttering Warning, Room no. 9

Gonna check: The Last Empress (yay Jang Nara), Children of Nobody, Top Star Yoo Baek, Clean With Passion For Now

Oh look at that random anime among all those k-dramas XD
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:09 pm

I finished the super ultra mini 5 episodes from Constantine: City of Demons. I mean, they're between 5 and 7 minutes long, I need more! And I just started The Halcyon. It's really nice, it's true that it's something fans of Downton Abbey will like, I loved that show and this one is along the same lines, except it's in a British luxury hotel during World War 2.
blublackqueen
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by blublackqueen » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:46 am

I just finished watching a Thai drama called Love By Chance. I am starting on a Chinese drama called The King of Blaze.
forror
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by forror » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:29 am

I finally got round to completing What's Wrong with Secretary Kim. Half a year later. I adore Park Seo Joon and the first episode was fun and zippy, but it quickly derailed from there. It wasn't bad per se, but the beginning raised my expectations and it just descended into... tepidness. Watchable, but I wanted it to be so much more.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:45 pm

forror wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:29 am
I finally got round to completing What's Wrong with Secretary Kim. Half a year later. I adore Park Seo Joon and the first episode was fun and zippy, but it quickly derailed from there. It wasn't bad per se, but the beginning raised my expectations and it just descended into... tepidness. Watchable, but I wanted it to be so much more.

I never finished that one. I was quite excited about it and the first few episodes were nice - and then the show stopped being good. I think that happens way too often when it comes to k-dramas (or maybe I'm just picky). It's a miracle when I actually finish a k-drama these days... :/ I pick many k-dramas but I also drop many of them.