What TV shows/dramas are you currently watching?

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

solen
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Re: What TV shows/dramas are you currently watching?

Post by solen » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:41 pm

I just finished to watch the TV show Ghost Wars. It was awesome.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:02 am

I ditched That Man Oh Soo. I couldn't finish the 3rd episode 'cause the lead guy's acting was so bad. And I wasn't that interested in the story either. I decided to check My Husband Oh Jak-Doo and I love it! :heart:
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:44 am

I've just started watching the Constantine series. I loved the movie, I thought John Constantine was an awesome character. The series and comic version is awesome in so many different ways. Actually both Keanu Reeves' and Matt Ryans' Constantines could make an awesome team.
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:31 pm

I just finished rewatching Kami no Shizuku (Kame). Even though I'm not really a KAT-TUN fan I really love Kame as an actor XD.

I think I'm going to rewatch Kazoku Game next... though I have several I really should finish first. I just don't seem to be in the mood for series that I haven't seen yet at the moment.
yumichan86
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by yumichan86 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:41 pm

I´m currently rewatching The Big Bang Theory and i´m also watching Bull and Scorpion (i just love crime series).
I´m planning on watching several animes next like Citrus, Gakuen Babysitter and Miira no Kaikata etc.
And i´m thinking of watching Kagi no Kaketta heya again.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:26 pm

I randomly picked a k-drama and ended up watching Money Flower. It's so damn addictive! Jang Hyuk is gooood.

I'm also watching anime series Net-juu no Susume (this is a gem!) & Magi and k-drama My Husband Oh Jak-Doo. I probably have dozens of series (anime, k-drama, tw-drama etc.) waiting to be watched.

yumichan86
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by yumichan86 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:50 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:26 pm
I'm also watching anime series Net-juu no Susume (this is a gem!)
i have watched that anime and it was great :heart: :heart:
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:15 pm

yumichan86 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:50 pm
iheartaiba wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:26 pm
I'm also watching anime series Net-juu no Susume (this is a gem!)
i have watched that anime and it was great :heart: :heart:

It was! I was positively surprised. I just randomly picked it but I'm glad I did :)
yumichan86
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by yumichan86 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:34 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:15 pm

I just randomly picked it but I'm glad I did :)
it was the same for me i was just searching for something short to watch when i found it.
i think im going to watch it again in some time.
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:54 pm

I just finished Gakuen Babysitter and found out there's a second season going on now for Saiki Kusuo, so I've been watching that one. It's been a while since I watched anime, but maybe I should check out some of the newer series.

I also bought Yuri on Ice yesterday at the comic/anime/cosplay/... convention (mainly because I couldn't find anything Arashi related... I hope they add J-pop next time. There were some shops selling K-pop, so it's not that much of a stretch, right? They don't even have to add J-pop, as long as they add Arashi XD). I started the series right around the time I switched to dramas, so I never finished it.

Of course I didn't put it in the DVD-player... I finished rewatching Kazoku Game instead because I didn't feel like anime after walking around among Marios the entire day and needed my daily dose of Arashi. Can't risk withdrawal symptoms after all.
ShirleyWade
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by ShirleyWade » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:22 pm

Right now I am watching "How to Get Away with Murder" and honestly, it surprised me. Because I though it was going to be in another direction, but the first episode truly caught me.

And it´s always funny to see a Dean Thomas there! hehe :D

I recently saw Kisarazy Cat´s Eye and the Nippon Series. THey´re funny and easy to see, especially if you need a laugh or two.
blublackqueen
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by blublackqueen » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:50 am

I am currently re-watching US drama Castle. I liked the earlier seasons but the last season was really disappointing to me. So I am going to watch it all the way up until the last season, then ignore the last season. I am also getting ready to start watching Korean drama My Mister. It has Lee Sun Gyun as the lead. He is one of my favorite actors, and singer IU is in it. So I am interested to see how the series turns out.
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:55 pm

I agree on Castle. We have the first seasons on DVD, but never really bothered with the last one. I may have to rewatch Castle, Mentalist and Bones again.

Though at the moment I'm finishing 14-sai no Haha, a series I just picked up at random. It's definitely better than I expected. I just have to finish the last episode tonight.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:24 pm

I'm currently watching oh so many shows :D

Anime: Akame ga Kill, High School DxD, ReLIFE, Tokyo Ghoul, Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online, Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii, Persona 5, Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi, Cutie Honey Universe, Nanatsu no Taizai...

K-drama: My Husband Oh Jak-Doo

J-drama: Black Pean

US: The Amazing Race S28 & S29. I never finished season 29 and I think I have skipped season 28 for whatever reason.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:34 pm

Regular shows: Big Bang Theory, Young Sheldon, The Flash, Arrow, The 100 (it came back last night! Woo!)
Anime: Aggretsuko (is that an anime? It's a cartoon with animals playing as people and they speak Japanese. So it could be anime).
J-drama: Black Pean and Minami-kun no Kobito on Netflix
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Finally watching Brooklyn 99 for the first time. Pretty hilarious. I've always liked Andy Samberg.
blublackqueen
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by blublackqueen » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:30 pm

I am binge watching Elementary (US) drama to refresh my memory, because season 6 starts on April 30th.
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Sat May 05, 2018 9:24 am

I'm watching 2 medical dramas right now haha. On the 6th season of Grey's Anatomy and caught up with Black Pean.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sat May 05, 2018 3:33 pm

kazunari wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 9:24 am
I'm watching 2 medical dramas right now haha. On the 6th season of Grey's Anatomy and caught up with Black Pean.
I'm on season 11 of Grey's Anatomy, and I'm watching Black Pean. I'm also following Doctor Mike on youtube, so that's a lot of medical media to watch. It's fine with me since that's the field I work in now.

I think American medical drama could learn some things from Japanese medical drama (meaning less sex among coworkers in the break room). That's just my opinion. :P

The 100 started last week, so I'm into that now! A lot of my shows are coming to a close for the season since it's May. Man, I gotta find more shows to watch. More jdramas I guess!
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Mon May 07, 2018 11:28 am

pknumba1 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 3:33 pm
I think American drama could learn some things from Japanese drama (meaning less sex among coworkers in the break room). That's just my opinion. :P
Fixed that for you hahaha seriously. This is also one of the reasons why I stopped watching Glee