What have you done today?

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Re: What have you done today?

Post by keioboylove » Thu May 03, 2018 12:22 am

I basically played Stardew Valley all day with my husband and friends. They released the multiplayer beta a couple of days ago and it's a lot of fun. I'm thankfully on vacation (staycation) this week. Feels good to be at home.

pknumba1 wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 11:27 pm
Besides, I think it's a bit too early to turn on the AC, even if it is 80 degrees outside. My neighbors seem to think so,too.
Same for us. It was hot today but we really didn't want to turn on the AC but it got too uncomfortable. So we turned it on for a couple of hours until the sun started to set. Now it's cooler out, thankfully.
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Thu May 03, 2018 12:19 pm

Played Kim Kardashian Hollywood all day (please don't judge), backlogged my diary/planner, and read a few pages of the books I'm reading. I just finished cooking food for my dad, sis, and I.
inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by inutrasha94 » Sun May 06, 2018 1:06 pm

I texted my mom happy mothers day as soon as I woke up. Mothers day is next weekend
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri May 11, 2018 6:01 pm

I uploaded VSA, updated blogs and checked Aibakaland and read the news while waiting for my sister to wake up. I ended up having to wake her up 'cause otherwise she could have slept till the evening lol We went for a short walk and played PoGo. Then I did the laundry and we played Resident Evil. After that I had to take her to the bus station. I was going to stay in the city centre and play PoGo, but the warm weather made me tired so I decided to go back home. I did some cleaning and now I'm doing the laundry AGAIN. I just finished moving vids to my tablet so now I can play until the laundry is done and I can take a shower and go to bed to watch anime or k-drama.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sat May 12, 2018 12:01 am

I got home from work and then went to the bank, then to the library to return some books and get some more. Last I went to the store for some things. I just finished dinner.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat May 19, 2018 7:22 pm

There was a community day event today (Pokemon Go) so I took a bus to the city centre to play. The event took three hours. When I got back home I took a shower and did the laundry. Then I played Call of Duty on PS4. Now I'm checking some websites before watching anime and going to bed.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:34 am

This morning I woke up and watched, or listened to, a streaming of the royal wedding. I didn't understand why everyone made such a big deal about it. I mean, yeah it's good that Harry got married finally, and to an American black woman (which some people online were making a big deal about because apparently it's history in the making and I'm sitting there like "so?"). Maybe I'm just not super into weddings, and I don't really care about celebrity events. Unless they are Arashi. After that, I went to my cleaning job for a couple hours. Then I came back home and ordered pizza and watched a little bit of Netflix and a drama. Then I read a little from my book. That was it.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed May 23, 2018 8:28 pm

I cleaned my apartment and did the laundry. Then I had coffee and played Call of Duty until I had to leave for my therapy. After therapy I quickly returned some games to the library and then went to buy some food. When I got back home I ate dinner, checked my snail mail and read Donald Duck. Then I played Call of Duty again before I went for my evening walk. I got back home a little while ago and now I'm about to go to bed to watch anime.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:51 pm

I slept in a bit since it's my day off, but I went in to my cleaning job to get that out of the way. I also stopped by the library to return my books, and then ended up picking up four more on top of the three I have yet to read. I have a problem. :/ When I got back home, my boss tried to call me into work today and my mood dropped. So, I had to say no since today was my only real day off this weekend since I'll be out of town tomorrow and Sunday. I'm trying not to feel guilty for saying no, but for the record I have come in to cover for other people all the other times before.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:30 pm

I played till like 3AM or something :x Then I watched two episodes of Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou before going to bed. It was probably around 5:30AM before I tried to get some sleep. I woke up around 8AM and you can bet I was pissed off. I didn't get up until 10-11AM, though.

After having my "breakfast" I went to the library and then I did a Ho-Oh raid before going to buy some food. I took a shower when I finally got back home. Then I wrote a complaint to an insurance company on behalf of my father. I pretty much spent all evening playing Prey on PS4 :x

It's past 10PM now so I'm gonna watch some anime/drama for a couple of hours and then I try to get some sleep.

Also, someone has been playing music so that you can hear the bass but not the melody, and it's getting on my nerves. I can still hear it so I'm gonna go check who that dumbass is.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:52 pm

Therapy, library, Kyogre raid, grocery shopping, cleaning, shower, laundry, Dragon Age: Inquisition :D
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:19 pm

I woke up not that late and read for a couple of hours. Then I was going to go out to start running but it rained and I already fell down on Sunday, so I cleaned the treadmill my dad bought and never uses and then I ran for like 20 minutes. I plan to start running at least when I don't go to the lab, let's see how I do. Then I had lunch-dinner and I'm doing the laundry. Then I plan to play LoA and do the dishes, and possibly watch another episode of the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:11 pm

First thing in the morning I did the laundry, then I played Dragon Age on PS4. I was going to do only two Articuno raids on my way to the grocery shop but I ended up doing six lol After that I went to buy some food. When I got back home my sister cut my hair and then we played on PS4 before going for a walk. Now we are having a dinner.
blublackqueen
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by blublackqueen » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:01 am

It has been a long and tiring day today. Nursing school is kicking my butt. It is not so much the assignments and tests; it is the people I have to deal with; especially classmates. Who knew that even if you graduate high school, you never really leave high school. There are some really petty, two-faced people in my class. Anyway, woke up this morning and headed to class. I had my last exam today before my final on Wednesday. I didn't do as good as I did on my previous tests, but then again no one did that great. Our textbook is useless. Nothing in the textbook is actually on the test, so it makes studying extremely hard. I still passed the exam so I am happy. We reviewed our last chapter before going over care plans. Now the problem with that is that we have been doing care plans in class for other assignments, and yet we were only being taught how to do them today. It seems a little backwards, oh well.

After that I headed down to meet with the director of my program. I have somehow been elected the leader of my graduating class. So I am usually the one that is constantly talking with the director if there are concerns or problems. Well she wanted to know about the divide between groups in our class. Most of us have been together since the start, but another group joined our class about two terms ago. Unfortunately, instead of mingling with the rest of the group, the new group has refused to interact with anyone outside of their group. They have always started picking on people and being extremely rude. The director has heard from the staff members, so she wanted to hear from the students who interact with them. So I was chosen to relay accounts of incidents between the groups from the members involved. So I finished my meeting and got the titles of my new textbooks for the new term starting next week. After I went home, I was informed that another incident happened at school, where a student from "our group" made a threatening statement towards other members of "our group" while speaking with members of the "other group". I was informed by those students who were threatened and they informed our director as well. So now there is that issue to deal with on Wednesday when we go back. Our director is going to talk to the whole class before the final about threatening and how wrong it is. It is just pathetic that grown adults have to be told not to threaten people or bully people. This is seriously high school/junior high stuff. >:(

Anyway, after finishing with that, I took my quiz on the chapter we went over today. I studied for my final. I wrote most of my notes for my paper that is due on Wednesday. I just have to formally type everything and cite correctly. I will be doing that tomorrow. That and studying some more for my final. I has just been a long day. I am sorry to rant about it, but I just needed a place to vent. It is already hard enough trying to learn, study, do assignments, and do clinical rotations. That is drama enough, classroom drama really is not necessary. But it just goes to show, not everyone has the same level of maturity or dedication. It is going to be a long ride.

To end this mini paper on my day on a positive note, I got home and my puppy (3-year-old) was extremely happy to see me. She gave me lots of hugs and kisses, which made a horrible day better. ^_^ Sometimes people may suck but at least my puppy loves me unconditionally. She is curled up next to me and keeps trying to hold hands with me. She is just too cute. :heart: