What have you done today?

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Sleigh
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Re: What have you done today?

Post by Sleigh » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:52 pm

I took my laptop to the library to download some fansubs, but the internet was frustratingly slow. I had lunch with my mom, then we did a little shopping. We finished up the day with some grocery shopping. Tonight I’ll probably knit while catching up on some Olympics coverage I recorded.
blublackqueen
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by blublackqueen » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:40 am

Today was a busy day. I had my final for my anatomy and physiology class today. I covered everything we covered during class. I was worried about it because the final was worth 20% of my grade. Luckily, as soon as the test is submitted you get to see your score. I managed to get a 96% on the final. So I passed, yay! The final was a lot easier than I thought it would be. All I needed to do is remember what was taught in the class and review past quizzes and tests. That helped me out greatly. After I finished my final, I went to the gym for the first time in a long time. I have had some medical problems that prevented me from going. So it was nice to finally get back there. My dad went with me. He is helping me maintain my motivation to get back into shape. So I am thankful for that. We spent about 45 minutes there before heading home. We hung out for a while, while I told my aunt about the final and everything. After that, my dad and I went to the store to get a few things. We took my dog with us to let her get a ride in the car (her favorite thing to do). Once we came back home, I got on my computer and downloaded all the information, assignments, and other things that will be needed and that are assigned for my three new classes, which start on Tuesday. I printed off all I needed, then did some downloading. After that I went out and got dinner for everyone. We walked some TV and ate. Now I am getting ready for bed. It is still rather early here but I am just worn out from everything that happened not only today, but this week. Overall, it was a great day.
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:49 pm

Congrats on passing your finals! :)

I bummed all day today. Sent a few CV's out, watched Buzzfeed Unsolved, napped a bit and now I'm on BBC Earth, waiting for my meds to kick in.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:17 am

Slept in a little bit, then I went to one of my cleaning locations and worked there for a bit. Came back and did my laundry, cleaned my bathroom while it was in the washer, then while folding it I watched the second part of Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows, cooked some dinner and ate it, and then went off to see a play at my local theater. It was a pretty productive day. Kind of like a Sho's Day Off. XD
JudasFm
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by JudasFm » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:05 am

Went to Nakano Broadway in Tokyo with my boyfriend. We found a shop that sold Johnny's stuff, so he bought me an Arashi CD and an Aiba uchiwa. I have a very understanding boyfriend ;)
jheili
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by jheili » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:18 pm

I finally went back to the hospital where I last worked and had the exit interview. The HR Manager was trying to dish out negative feedback about my boss out of me but there was nothing to say. My boss has been good to me. She taught me well and treated my department fairly. Anyway, my clearance is almost done and I still need to wait for 3 weeks to a month to claim my last paycheck. It took me 3 months to finally get this done with (I quit work back in November).
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:24 pm

Encoded 99.9 at night. I thought the first one (1080p) would take approx. 6 hours but I used different filters this time and encoding ended up taking around 12 hours. Drove me nuts 'cause my laptop is only a few metres from my bed and it is noisy when it's encoding.

I had troubles sleeping, not only because of my laptop but also because I slept for a few hours yesterday evening 'cause I was feeling... weird. I ended up getting up early. I changed the bed sheets and cleaned the apartment while my washing machine took care of the laundry :D Then I took a shower and after that I played Tales of Berseria for about 30 minutes before I had to leave for an appointment.

It was so cold omg. My face hurt so much after spending only a few minutes outdoors. Over -20C and a very strong north wind is not exactly a fun thing. And I usually like cold weather. Thankfully the bus arrived on time 'cause I was freezing. I had stressed over that appointment for two weeks so I was glad it went okay.

When I got back home I did the laundry again (this time my clothes) and then I played Tales of Berseria a little. I uploaded four files and then I had my dinner.

Next I'm gonna pack 'cause I'll go for a fishing trip tomorrow :D
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:42 pm

I had the day off today, so I got to sleep in a little bit. I enjoyed a cup of coffee while browsing the internet and doing some reading. I found the new vsa episode so I watched that, as well as an older one from 2014. Anyone remember the one where Sho finally reached the top of the wall in cliff climb? Yeah, that one. ^_^ Then I watched some of my shows, did a bit of reading, washed my dishes, had some dinner and now I'm posting here.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:55 pm

I woke up early but for whatever reason I had hard time getting up. Around the midday I left to play Pokemon Go. It was the last day of the double XP event and I really wanted to get to the next level lol I ended up playing for around three hours. I walked in the city centre and in a huge park. The weather was absolutely wonderful! When I finally got back home I had coffee and then I suddenly felt sleepy. No wonder, really. I rested a little bit before going to get my parcel from the post office. I had to buy a new heart rate monitor 'cause my old one finally decided to die on Wednesday. It's 5-6 years old and I have used it A LOT so that wasn't really surprising. I was going to set it up tomorrow, but I ended up doing it today after all. And I only now realised the new hrm is not just a heart rate monitor but an activity tracker as well.

Once the battery of the hrm is charged I will read a little bit and then go to bed. Even though it's only 9PM I'm already sleepy.
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:58 pm

I got up early, ate tacos for breakfast, watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, played Age of Empires II with my husband and friend for a round, went and ate lunch at a local pub, and then came home and watched Arashi no Shukudai-kun. It's been about a week since I've watched anything Arashi so I was having major withdrawals. I've been working a lot so I haven't been very active with Arashi. My husband has been missing them, too.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:47 pm

keioboylove wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:58 pm
I've been working a lot so I haven't been very active with Arashi. My husband has been missing them, too.
I really like that you and your husband make time for Arashi. Almost like when a different couple would make time for another show like This Is Us, or something.

I went to work and then got to leave early. But then I decided to take my car to Wal-Mart and get the oil changed just because I got a gift card from the guy I bought the car from. I had no idea how much money was on the card, but I decided to use it anyway. Let me tell you, I won't be taking my car back to Wal-Mart just for an oil change. It took waaay too long for my standards. I basically meandered around the store and shopping in sections for about two and a half hours. The mechanic did tell me it would take some time because there were a couple people ahead of me, but I hated waiting in a store that long. Next time, I'll take it to somewhere just to drive it in and I can sit in the car for about 30 minutes while they change my oil. It's so much faster. But I'm finally home now. I read for a little while, watched an episode of Kazoku Game, and now I'm having my leftovers for dinner.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:47 pm

I played Tales of Berseria (haha, still) until it was time to go for a walk. The weather was wonderful, streets were not in a good condition and I fell :/ I cleaned my apartment when I got back home and then continued to play Berseria. In the evening I went to get my parcel from the post office and then I exercised a bit. Then I took a shower. I finished my dinner just a while ago and now I'm checking websites and doing the laundry.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:26 pm

I came home from work. Read about 100 pages from the book I'm begrudgingly reading through. but doing it anyway just to say I've read it. Decided to start dinner early because one, I felt like it, and two, I was hungry. Plus, I got inspired and motivated to make a new dinner dish for myself. Grilled ham & cheese sandwich with fries and broccoli. So good! And it was all for meeeeee!! I watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy during dinner, now I'm going through my favorite follows with their new videos, and I'm going to download a couple new Arashi episodes that were just subbed. Plus, watching a couple dramas before showering tonight. It's been a pretty good day. ^_^
blublackqueen
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by blublackqueen » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:48 am

Today was a really long day. I got up at 6 to head to school. It was lab day, so my group and I had to dissect a fetal pig. We had to take pictures and label everything. It wasn't as bad a I thought it would be. Unfortunately since I had a surgery planned for later in the day I couldn't take any of my medications. One of the medications I am taking is an anti-nausea pill, so all those smells from the dissection, plus the warm room, ended up with me running to the bathroom at the very end. Plus I had not been able to eat or drink anything since the night before, so it was tough. I managed to finish that with the help of my lab members, got 94 out of 100, so I'm happy.

My dad picked me up and we went to look around a nearby clothing store to kill time, until my appointment. We were not going to drive home, only to turn around and drive back. It is a waste of gas. It started raining, even though no one forecast rain. After that we went to the surgery place to sign in. They ended up telling me the wrong time and I spent about 40 minutes waiting in a freezing waiting room. It was 44 degrees Fahrenheit where I live and they had the air conditioner on blast inside. It just made my headache and nausea worse. I had an exploratory procedure done, to figure out if I had any sort of ulcers, acid reflex, or hernias to explain why I have been throwing up constantly for two weeks (and no I am not pregnant). Come to find out that I have a small hernia in the esophagus and the new medicine my other doctor put me on, irritated it causing my severe symptoms. So I have been put on new medicine and have to change how I eat, like no midnight snacking. I can't lay down after eating for at least an hour, stuff like that. The doctor has no idea how it happened or how long it has been that way. I just find it strange that I have no pain whatsoever, just the nausea. That sucks in itself, and I am happy I don't have any pain, but it is strange.

I finally got to eat something about 3PM and took a nap on the couch, sitting up until it was time for dinner. I ate dinner and watched TV with my family for a few hours. I just finished printing off everything I need for my group project for my class tomorrow. Now I am getting ready for bed. It is going to take a while for the hernia to heal, but at least I know what is causing my problem. It is better than the past two weeks of not knowing.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:09 pm

I got up early. I played Tales of Berseria until I received a notification that my new phone has arrived. So I went to pick it up. After that I played and set up the phone (omg it's always so much work). After that I went for a walk and played PoGo. The quests are fun! When I got back home I took a shower. Now I'm doing the laundry and checking Aibakaland.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:40 pm

I had a weird day at work today, but I am glad it's over. I hope tomorrow isn't the same. When I got home, I changed into more comfortable clothes and did a little bit of reading. Now, I'm watching some youtube videos and chilling.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:46 pm

I changed the bedsheets in the morning and then I did the laundry and played Tales of Berseria. I paid the bills (I hate it). Then I went for grocery shopping and also bought my meds. I had a coffee break when I got back and I played a little bit again. Then I went to the library. When I got back home I did a 21 Day Fix exercise. In the evening I dyed my hair to dark brown (it was supposed to be black but this colour is fine too). I took a shower, cooked my dinner and did the laundry again. It was already past 8PM when I went to buy some stuff I didn't buy earlier today 'cause there would have been too much stuff to carry. Now I'm gonna watch some k-dramas.
blublackqueen
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by blublackqueen » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:58 am

Today I managed to sleep in. After that I had the internet guy out to my house to fix my internet connection. It has been going in and out for two weeks now. So that is supposedly fixed, we shall see. After that I ended up have to go to my school. I had a meeting with my teacher at 4PM. I didn't get out of the meeting until 5:26PM. It was a long meeting. The class I am taking right now makes no sense to anyone. I usually have to help the teacher fix the assignments and everything, every week. Everyone is so lost and I somehow got appointed the class representative. It is most likely because I don't wait around for someone else to ask a question. So I spent almost an hour and a half talking with the teacher to get everyone's questions answered and to try to understand the point of the class we are taking. Basically, this is a brand new class that they took from another program and tried to fit it into mine without even double-checking their work. It is very irritating. But nonetheless, I did find some things out. Basically all of us just have to get through the next two weeks and move onto our next class, that is if everyone passes this one. Once I got out of the meeting I had to run up a flight of stairs and then search for the classroom they were holding CPR training. I am in a registered nursing program so you have to have a valid CPR training card before you are allowed to take part in clinical rounds. So that went from 5:30PM until about 50 minutes ago (9:00PM). So I finished that and passed, so yay for that. I came home and got something to eat. I just finished checking my emails and decided to see what I missed on here. That has been my day, very long, but I got things accomplished.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:44 pm

A lot of encoding: three versions of Black Pean, Nino-san + Aiba Manabu. I played PS4 in the morning, then I went to the library. I played PoGo while walking in the city centre. Then I bought some sweets. When I got back home I ate a snack and then I went for a walk. Took a shower and did the laundry when I got back home. Then I checked websites while waiting for the EX Raid to start. Went to take down Mewtwo. Dad called. After that I noticed there's a t1 raid nearby so I went to battle that. Then I ate my dinner, downloaded some stuff and played Berseria. Now I'm gonna watch the Amazing Race.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:27 pm

I barely did anything today. Well, I paid my rent, so that's something. I also read about 100 pages from my book, so that's another thing. Mostly I've just been doing nothing but watching videos all day, and none of them were Arashi related!! It's also really, really warm today. I think it's the first summer-like weather we've had all year. I should have put some shorts on. Or at least turn on my AC. But I kind of like the warm and humid weather that's going on right now. There are some storms coming our way, thus the warm and humid weather we're getting. Besides, I think it's a bit too early to turn on the AC, even if it is 80 degrees outside. My neighbors seem to think so,too. I haven't heard their ACs turning on.