The story behind your username

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

ShirleyWade
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Re: The story behind your username

Post by ShirleyWade » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:33 pm

My surname is actually the name of my favourite OC character. She´s actually the female version of Sherlock Holmes. I changed the surname because I wanted her to be different. Now, I almost put this name on every account I have :)
Queajy
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Queajy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:51 pm

this is funny but the story is that there is no story I just randomly came up with this username 7 years ago and i liked it a lot haha
hashiridase
Johnny's Jr

Post by hashiridase » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Mine is not exciting, Happiness is my ultimate cheer-up song and I really like singing the hashiridase! hashiridase! part so I use it even though it's hardly meaningful :) I was going to to try and think of something better when I started my Arashi-specific accounts but I kept coming back to it, so I decided to keep it.
chesutomaine
Johnny's Jr

Post by chesutomaine » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:25 am

My username is a combination of that episode in G no Arashi where they did Minor Sports and also one of my given names. (Yes. One I have three. Haha). I think that's thr episode I really started to sway from Jun being bias to it being Sho. Haha
ninoMYArashi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ninoMYArashi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:07 am

Well my name is Mya, which literally pronouce like the Nino's nino-MIYA so my name fit perfectly with his lol and I add "rashi" since I just thought ninoMYA is a bit plain and short so thus the three entities (lol) combined ninoMYArashi haha XD

But elsewhere out side the forum (lj & dw) I use "myagnae7" since I started using the site from my kpop years haha and I combined my name and the word "magnae" which means the youngest since my bias is the youngest of the group (like, in Arashi Jun is the youngest) OTL

So yeah I just like to combine my name with my bias basically LOLz
spacewhistler
Johnny's Jr

Post by spacewhistler » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:15 pm

My username is actually the one I used for livejournal. It's the title of a song made by Youtuber, Kickthepj.
yumichan86
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by yumichan86 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:05 pm

My username is actually the name of one of my former cats and my birth year and i use it almost everywhere.
inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by inutrasha94 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:17 pm

I was obsessed with inuyasha when I was a kid. There was an episode where Koga called him inutrasha, I was born in 94. It worked perfectly and I can always count on no one ever using this username.
UkyoHimura
Johnny's Jr

Post by UkyoHimura » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:09 am

"Ukyo" because Ranma 1/2 was my first manga I've ever read and Ukyo was the first female character I liked and felt some relation to at the time.
"Himura" because I was, and still obsessed with Kenshin Himura.
ninomi11
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ninomi11 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:31 pm

i like nino so i put ninomi and the 11 come from a video where nino where a tshirt with number 11 on it and he is super handsome wearing it.