North America fans!!

Arashi and everything else in your native language!

Moderator: Nightshadow

Forum rules
1. You can create a thread for any language, country or region.
2. Our staff doesn't speak every language in the world, but we trust that you follow the forum rules even when you write in your native language.
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Re: North America fans!!

Post by keioboylove » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:08 pm

kantanaamaya wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:05 pm
Part of me wishes they'd do another Hawaii concert at 20 years because I might be able to afford it by then, but Idk how realistic that is lol.
Praying that they come back to at least Hawaii one more time. My husband and I want to vacation there and it would definitely be a perk if we could see Arashi in concert in top of a nice vacation, haha.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:12 am

I'm with you guys on that. I don't know if I could afford a trip to Japan just to see a concert. Besides, how would I get tickets??
mae_ai
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mae_ai » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:42 pm

pknumba1 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:12 am
I'm with you guys on that. I don't know if I could afford a trip to Japan just to see a concert. Besides, how would I get tickets??
That is the most difficult task of all, is tickets :( I heard if you first sign up for the fanclub you are more likely to hit for ticket but then the chance gets lower . But that's just a rumor I heard. :X
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:45 pm

mae_ai wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:42 pm
I heard if you first sign up for the fanclub you are more likely to hit for ticket but then the chance gets lower . But that's just a rumor I heard. :X
It could be a rumor, but I still wish it was true. Besides, how would people get to go to their concerts? I bet a lot of the attendees are first timers.
kantanaamaya
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kantanaamaya » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:58 pm

mae_ai wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:42 pm
That is the most difficult task of all, is tickets :( I heard if you first sign up for the fanclub you are more likely to hit for ticket but then the chance gets lower . But that's just a rumor I heard. :X
It's such a ridiculous ticket process! But that's a really interesting rumor, it would be nice if it were true. It'd be good for newer fans to get to see them live since fans who have had memberships for ages have most likely been to at least 1 concert already.

Maybe I should start saving for the potential Hawaii concert at 20yrs and if it doesn't happen I'll just have a good savings account? lolol
iwntcrtnwrds
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by iwntcrtnwrds » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:49 am

Late to the party but I'm also a Michigan fan!! This is wild, I can't believe there are several of us lol. I grew up in Sterling Heights and now living in Rochester Hills :thumbsup:
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:21 am

iwntcrtnwrds wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:49 am
Late to the party but I'm also a Michigan fan!! This is wild, I can't believe there are several of us lol. I grew up in Sterling Heights and now living in Rochester Hills :thumbsup:

Yay!! Welcome to our party~ :thumbsup: (Haha)

Rochester Hills is a pretty area. If you ever come to the Kalamazoo area hit me up!! 8-)
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:12 am

Yay for more Michigan fans!! There's more of us than I thought there were. :D
kantanaamaya
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kantanaamaya » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Welcome iwntcrtnwrds!

I feel like I'm moving in the wrong direction in the US, lol. Maybe I should be going from NY to Michigan not NY to North Carolina lolol
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:07 pm

kantanaamaya wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:04 pm
Welcome iwntcrtnwrds!

I feel like I'm moving in the wrong direction in the US, lol. Maybe I should be going from NY to Michigan not NY to North Carolina lolol
Yes, come toooo ussss! Michigan is so much better than stupid North Carolina. They've got nothing on Michigan. XD
iwntcrtnwrds
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by iwntcrtnwrds » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:48 am

keioboylove wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:21 am
iwntcrtnwrds wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:49 am

Yay!! Welcome to our party~ :thumbsup: (Haha)

Rochester Hills is a pretty area. If you ever come to the Kalamazoo area hit me up!! 8-)
For sure!! :D I've actually never been out there and I would love to come out and see it!
kantanaamaya
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kantanaamaya » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:42 pm

pknumba1 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:07 pm
Yes, come toooo ussss! Michigan is so much better than stupid North Carolina. They've got nothing on Michigan. XD
It's just so cold!!!! I'm a Southern girl, cold weather is really hard for me (I say from my apartment in northern New York lmao). I'd visit Michigan for sure though, a friend of mine from high school was from there and she adores it.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:01 am

kantanaamaya wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:42 pm
pknumba1 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:07 pm
It's just so cold!!!! I'm a Southern girl, cold weather is really hard for me (I say from my apartment in northern New York lmao). I'd visit Michigan for sure though, a friend of mine from high school was from there and she adores it.
Just fyi, North Carolina isn't really stupid. XD I meant along the lines of you knowing more people in MI now than NC because there are strangers there, but thanks to the forum and your other friend you know more ppl in MI.
kantanaamaya
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kantanaamaya » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:00 pm

Oh I know! And in the grand scheme of things MI isn't that far away, haha. When I first got into Arashi I knew like no one who was interested in Japanese music. My family felt like Japan was another planet when I told them about studying abroad lolol.
hoshinomi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by hoshinomi » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:20 am

blublackqueen wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:37 pm
jxhide wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:25 am

Hi! Wow you’ve been a fan from the beginning! That’s awesome. I hear Virginia is very nice and has the 4 seasons. 🙂 it seems to get more expensive living here every year. 😆.

Anyone ever meet up with other fans in your area?
We definitely have the four seasons here. Although right now it can't make up it's mind whether it wants to be winter or spring. One day it is 34 degrees and the next it is 64. It is killing my sinuses. So far I haven't met anyone else in my area, but who knows, maybe I will in the future.
VA fan here since 2007 💚💜💛💙❤️
Hopefully the warmer weather will show up soon. This back and forth is nuts!
blublackqueen
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by blublackqueen » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:35 pm

hoshinomi wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:20 am
blublackqueen wrote:

We definitely have the four seasons here. Although right now it can't make up it's mind whether it wants to be winter or spring. One day it is 34 degrees and the next it is 64. It is killing my sinuses. So far I haven't met anyone else in my area, but who knows, maybe I will in the future.
I know the weather is killing me. Just pick a season and stick with it! It is not supposed to be 32 one day and 68 the next.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:18 am

I would be grateful for a day of 68 degrees. It's been steady here for the past two weeks, averaging about 35-45 degrees. No change in the weather either. It's supposed to rain on Tuesday! I've missed having rainy days during the winter.
winonanona
Johnny's Jr

Post by winonanona » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:20 pm

hoshinomi wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:20 am
blublackqueen wrote:

Seeing this now in August and am SO OVER this awful Virginia humidity!! Ready for fall!! Where in Virginia are you?
hoshinomi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by hoshinomi » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:55 pm

Born and raised in the Virginia Beach area. We had a full week and a half of rain. It’s FINALLY over 🙌🏾🙌🏾

How about you? Where about are you?