Check In!

Forum announcements, feedback, help...

Moderator: iheartaiba

rikachi
Johnny's Jr

Re: Check In!

Post by rikachi » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:20 pm

OMG I'm pretty stoked about joining a forum. Seems like lately, forums are more or less dead and instant chatting is the way to go. Glad to know there are still some forums active! :D

I'm a new member checking in! Name's Rika, I'm a uni student (Internet and game research) and on my free time, I like to immerse myself with Arashi ^^ I got into JE back in... 2010? First I was into KAT-TUN for quite some years but then... Yeah, things happened, members left, the community died down noticeably and it just felt too depressing. I started watching more and more Arashi shows (up until then I had watched the occasional ANiShi or VSA) and before I knew it, they stole my heart. I still have a soft spot for poor KAT-TUN though. In addition, I also like Kanjani8 a lot and watch their shows as well.

I'll try to pop by every now and then, whenever I've got time from school and work!
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:15 pm

rikachi wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:20 pm
OMG I'm pretty stoked about joining a forum. Seems like lately, forums are more or less dead and instant chatting is the way to go. Glad to know there are still some forums active! :D

Welcome!
It's true that forums in general aren't that active anymore. I personally aren't really into instant chatting. It's great that some fans still come here to share their thoughts :)

Your studies sound very interesting! :)
Nan_JFC
Johnny's Jr

Post by Nan_JFC » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:35 am

I search from google.