Check In!

Forum announcements, feedback, help...

Moderator: iheartaiba

User avatar
rikachi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:05 pm

Re: Check In!

Post by rikachi » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:20 pm

OMG I'm pretty stoked about joining a forum. Seems like lately, forums are more or less dead and instant chatting is the way to go. Glad to know there are still some forums active! :D

I'm a new member checking in! Name's Rika, I'm a uni student (Internet and game research) and on my free time, I like to immerse myself with Arashi ^^ I got into JE back in... 2010? First I was into KAT-TUN for quite some years but then... Yeah, things happened, members left, the community died down noticeably and it just felt too depressing. I started watching more and more Arashi shows (up until then I had watched the occasional ANiShi or VSA) and before I knew it, they stole my heart. I still have a soft spot for poor KAT-TUN though. In addition, I also like Kanjani8 a lot and watch their shows as well.

I'll try to pop by every now and then, whenever I've got time from school and work!
User avatar
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder
Posts: 1993
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Check In!

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:15 pm

rikachi wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:20 pm
OMG I'm pretty stoked about joining a forum. Seems like lately, forums are more or less dead and instant chatting is the way to go. Glad to know there are still some forums active! :D

Welcome!
It's true that forums in general aren't that active anymore. I personally aren't really into instant chatting. It's great that some fans still come here to share their thoughts :)

Your studies sound very interesting! :)
Nan_JFC
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:23 am

Re: Check In!

Post by Nan_JFC » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:35 am

I search from google.
charmaineangela
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:06 pm

Re: Check In!

Post by charmaineangela » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:59 pm

hi! I'm from the old forum OMG, how many years ago was that? I forgot my old username and password, so I created a new account! :) (σ≧▽≦)σ
I just missed Arashi and the Fandom, I tried talking to my old friends but most of them already switched to K-pop, not that I have a problem with that, but I still prefer Jpop ≧∇≦ (though I'm not updated)
\( ̄▽ ̄;)/
yoroshiku minna~!
User avatar
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder
Posts: 1993
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Check In!

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:18 pm

charmaineangela wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:59 pm
hi! I'm from the old forum OMG, how many years ago was that? I forgot my old username and password, so I created a new account! :) (σ≧▽≦)σ
I just missed Arashi and the Fandom, I tried talking to my old friends but most of them already switched to K-pop, not that I have a problem with that, but I still prefer Jpop ≧∇≦ (though I'm not updated)
\( ̄▽ ̄;)/
yoroshiku minna~!

Welcome!
Yeah we've been around "for a while" :D It's always nice to see older fans come back :)
charmaineangela
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:06 pm

Re: Check In!

Post by charmaineangela » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:46 am

thank you founder!(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♡
once a fan will always be a fan, no matter where you go, or what you do you can never really go out, it's like mafia, we know too much O(≧▽≦)O♡
User avatar
Luzi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:56 am

Re: Check In!

Post by Luzi » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:08 am

hello, new joiner, found it via chesutosakurai @Lj ^^
User avatar
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder
Posts: 1993
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Check In!

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Luzi wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:08 am
hello, new joiner, found it via chesutosakurai @Lj ^^

Welcome!
You have a lovely icon :3 :heart:
User avatar
Luzi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:56 am

Re: Check In!

Post by Luzi » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:51 am

iheartaiba wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:58 pm
Luzi wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:08 am
hello, new joiner, found it via chesutosakurai @Lj ^^

Welcome!
You have a lovely icon :3 :heart:
awww thanks! :heart: :heart: :heart:
User avatar
DaisyX
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:54 pm

Re: Check In!

Post by DaisyX » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:23 pm

I'm from the original forum (former mod and uploader), but haven't been around for a few years now (still listen to their music though...of course!). :) Thanks for making the new forum! Aibakaland will always feel like home to me. Tons of great memories! :heart:
User avatar
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder
Posts: 1993
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Check In!

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:17 pm

DaisyX wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:23 pm
I'm from the original forum (former mod and uploader), but haven't been around for a few years now (still listen to their music though...of course!). :) Thanks for making the new forum! Aibakaland will always feel like home to me. Tons of great memories! :heart:

Nice to see you again! :)
We aren't that active anymore, but Aibakaland still holds a very dear place in my heart so I can't just abandon it.
mjaytona
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:21 pm

Re: Check In!

Post by mjaytona » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:26 pm

Hey guys! I'm from the old forum but was inactive for a few years and am now starting to get back to the fandom again (which is a bit sad since they announced their hiatus). Anyway, hope ya'll have a great day! And btw, love the new forum! :D
User avatar
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder
Posts: 1993
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Check In!

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:36 pm

mjaytona wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:26 pm
Hey guys! I'm from the old forum but was inactive for a few years and am now starting to get back to the fandom again (which is a bit sad since they announced their hiatus). Anyway, hope ya'll have a great day! And btw, love the new forum! :D

Welcome back to the fandom - and Aibakaland! :)
User avatar
sixmyths
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:14 pm

Re: Check In!

Post by sixmyths » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:26 am

Hello everyone! I wasn't a member of the old forum, but I'm here now and it's nice to meet you all!
User avatar
zakuramz
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:22 am

Re: Check In!

Post by zakuramz » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:51 am

heys! I used to have an account a few years back but i went inactive for a few years now, today i tried logging in but i think perhaps my account got deleted whoops. Anyway, im happy to be back!
Post Reply