Access to subs

Forum announcements, feedback, help...

Moderator: iheartaiba

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Access to subs

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:47 pm

Members who were granted access to subs because you had at least 60 posts in the old place: I'm sorry for all the hassle. I finally went and created a group that should not kick you out of it because it's not an auto group (= I manually add members to that group). So if I have granted you access to subs you should be able to see them even if your post count or rank title changes. I hope this solves the problem.
purplestorm
Johnny's Jr

Re: Access to subs

Post by purplestorm » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:12 am

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Appreciate if you could give me instructions on how I can access the subs. It says here that I need to have at least 60 posts in the old place. Thanks.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:20 am

purplestorm wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:12 am
Hi, I'm new to the forum. Appreciate if you could give me instructions on how I can access the subs. It says here that I need to have at least 60 posts in the old place. Thanks.
Hi! You will gain access to subs once you have 15 posts. This topic is for the members of the old Aibakaland.
singing_jayne
Johnny's Jr

Post by singing_jayne » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:38 pm

Hi! I had an account and access to subs on the old site and have access to subs on the LJ community. Some of the links over there are broken so I thought I would see if links are updated here. Can I be given access again? My LJ username is the same as my username here. Thank you!!
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:00 pm

singing_jayne wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:38 pm
Hi! I had an account and access to subs on the old site and have access to subs on the LJ community. Some of the links over there are broken so I thought I would see if links are updated here. Can I be given access again? My LJ username is the same as my username here. Thank you!!
Hi! The links are most likely dead here as well but you have an access to the section now. (I only reupload when members report dead links here.)
hanazawahyuuga
Johnny's Jr

Post by hanazawahyuuga » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:05 am

Hi! I'm one of those who used to be a member of the old Aibakaland, but I unfortunately can't remember my old username (I would have thought that it would be hanazawahyuuga, which is what I use for the fandom...) and I don't have access to the email I used in the mid-2000s. I'm also a member of the stormy_team LJ. Just wondering if I can please be given access to the subs again if possible? If not, I'll just make 15 posts again, no worries. Just thought I'd ask. Thank you!