Check In!

Forum announcements, feedback, help...

Moderator: iheartaiba

jinnieyuki
Johnny's Jr

Re: Check In!

Post by jinnieyuki » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:08 am

Hi, there. I was so surprised that I cannot log in on this site. And then I was surprised that forum already moved to its new home. I just dropped by to say hi to everyone here. I was just busy this past few months that I didn't know that there were changes on the forum. Anyways, I will try to be active as much as I can.

Have a nice day, everyone. ;)
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:00 am

jinnieyuki wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:08 am
Hi, there. I was so surprised that I cannot log in on this site. And then I was surprised that forum already moved to its new home. I just dropped by to say hi to everyone here. I was just busy this past few months that I didn't know that there were changes on the forum. Anyways, I will try to be active as much as I can.

Have a nice day, everyone. ;)
Welcome! :)

We actually started the discussion about moving as early as Oct/Nov. We finally moved in the mid-Dec and I sent an e-mail to all members about that. Our old place was closed on Jan 31st. We couldn't get a database copy so we had to start from scratch.
jinnieyuki
Johnny's Jr

Post by jinnieyuki » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:22 pm

Speaking of the e-mail, I was just embarrass to know that I did receive your e-mail regarding the move. Because of a busy schedule and my mom's operation, I have no time to check my e-mail. But anyways, I was elated to know that the move went swiftly. Thank you for all the effort on doing this for the fandom. I really can't thank you enough. :)
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:56 pm

jinnieyuki wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:22 pm
Speaking of the e-mail, I was just embarrass to know that I did receive your e-mail regarding the move. Because of a busy schedule and my mom's operation, I have no time to check my e-mail. But anyways, I was elated to know that the move went swiftly. Thank you for all the effort on doing this for the fandom. I really can't thank you enough. :)

I now think we should have moved to a paid web hosting forever ago, like when we left forumup. Moving is always a lot of work and I feel kinda bad for our members when things change and they lose their posts and post counts. But I'm happy that people still check Aibakaland, whether it's often or not.
jinnieyuki
Johnny's Jr

Post by jinnieyuki » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:06 pm

I totally agree. But I think the members really appreciate all the hard work you guys put just so we can have a much better forum for the fandom.

The only thing that makes me think that the forum probably changed home was when I can't no longer access the episode guide for VS Arashi. I'm on the process of familiarizing myself on the forum for I never got the chance to do this on the old one.

I will try to be active as much as I can now.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:09 pm

jinnieyuki wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:06 pm
The only thing that makes me think that the forum probably changed home was when I can't no longer access the episode guide for VS Arashi. I'm on the process of familiarizing myself on the forum for I never got the chance to do this on the old one.
Don't hesitate to ask if there's something you can't find or are not sure how to use/do :)

All TV guides were moved and VS Arashi guide can be found from viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20
jinnieyuki
Johnny's Jr

Post by jinnieyuki » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:25 am

Yes, I can already access the episode guide for VS Arashi. I will definitely ask if I cannot find or I don't how to use a certain feature here on the forum.

Again, thank you very much for putting this forum. Have a nice day ahead, iheartaiba. :)
casmumma
Johnny's Jr

Post by casmumma » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:09 am

I found you again through Livejournal. My username on the old forum was the same.
majidekita
Johnny's Jr

Post by majidekita » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:30 am

Hi Hi!

I'm checking in. I'm from the old forum, and still using the old username.
It's been awhile but I'm looking forward to being more active!

I'm glad that you're still keeping the website. The layout looks amazing
rixzeiya
Johnny's Jr

Post by rixzeiya » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:33 am

hello !! the post from lj just reminded me that there's a new forum ... now checking in . I'm from the old forum with the same username .. loving the new look .. :) yoroshiku ..
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:13 pm

casmumma, majidekita & rixzeiya, welcome!

@rixzeiya: I gave you access to fansubs 'cause I noticed you had access to them before. It is possible that you suddenly may not be able to access to subs 'cause we have auto groups before members hit 15 posts. So if you suddenly can't see the fansub section anymore when you have less that 15 posts let me know and I will fix it.
jyanetto
Johnny's Jr

Post by jyanetto » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:59 am

it has been so long i can't even recall what my old username was. i'm so relieved that our boys videos are still circulating after so many years! thanks for the hardwork and making this possible, creators!

this is the happiest news of the weeeek (sorry for the newS pun).
ninoMYArashi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ninoMYArashi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:45 am

Check in! From the old forum but fairly new to aibakaland because I made an account just last year. My old username was myagnae7 :D
gnubutnes
Johnny's Jr

Post by gnubutnes » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:36 pm

Hi, I'm check in from old forum. Using old username.Just notice aibakaland have moving again. Yoroshiku
caramia
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by caramia » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:48 am

Hi, I'm the same Caramia as the one from the old forum. Life got rather busy due to family issues but I'm glad the forum is still around. If you need any help modding the TV Guide section, let me know.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:45 pm

caramia wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:48 am
Hi, I'm the same Caramia as the one from the old forum. Life got rather busy due to family issues but I'm glad the forum is still around. If you need any help modding the TV Guide section, let me know.
Hiya! Welcome back ^_^
I wouldn't mind having someone to look after that section with me. If you're still interested please PM me and I will give you mod rights :)
jeninesterz
Johnny's Jr

Post by jeninesterz » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:49 am

Hi,

I am from the old forum, nice to meet the same people again, I am formerly m_jenine, now changed to Jeninesterz, This time I'll have more time to be active, than before.

Loving the vibe of this new forum! I am so excited to be apart of it again! :D

Mina-san Yoroshiku-onegaishimasu!
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:37 am

jeninesterz wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:49 am
I am from the old forum, nice to meet the same people again, I am formerly m_jenine, now changed to Jeninesterz, This time I'll have more time to be active, than before.

Loving the vibe of this new forum! I am so excited to be apart of it again! :D

Hi and welcome to our new place :)
I hope you have a good time here!
Ann-Liz
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Ann-Liz » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:01 am

I found the forum by a friend who speak me about you
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:56 pm

Ann-Liz wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:01 am
I found the forum by a friend who speak me about you

This is nice :) I hope you have a good time here!