Check In!

Forum announcements, feedback, help...

Moderator: iheartaiba

User avatar
Mura_Kaze
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:16 am

Re: Check In!

Post by Mura_Kaze » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:40 am

Hello everyone~ Finally I can check this new forum yeah!! I'm from old forum as kajegeje, and using new username now ^_^ Nice to meet you all again~
User avatar
solen
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: Check In!

Post by solen » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:53 pm

Hi!!!
I'm from the old forum as well. I used the same username.
User avatar
mmestrange
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:39 pm

Re: Check In!

Post by mmestrange » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:44 pm

I'm from the old forum, and all the previous old forums way back. I signed up here because I received an email that Aibakaland has moved. My username has remained the same.
User avatar
TefaZepp
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:27 am

Re: Check In!

Post by TefaZepp » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:30 am

Hello, check-in, I was Tefa in the previous websites, I couldn't leave my previous name because it was too short, I hope this is definitive.

Regards.
User avatar
koko66
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:06 pm

Re: Check In!

Post by koko66 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:25 am

Thanks for the mail with link to the new forum.
I'm from the old forum with the same username. For some reason I have been denied access to PM to request permission (even though I'm sure I used the same username).
User avatar
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder
Posts: 1796
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Check In!

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:19 pm

koko66 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:25 am
Thanks for the mail with link to the new forum.
I'm from the old forum with the same username. For some reason I have been denied access to PM to request permission (even though I'm sure I used the same username).
I didn't realise that newly registered members (posts less than 3) couldn't access private messages. I fixed it. And you should be able to see the fansubs section now :)

TefaZepp wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:30 am
Hello, check-in, I was Tefa in the previous websites, I couldn't leave my previous name because it was too short, I hope this is definitive.
I've changed the settings so that minimum number of characters is four (it was five). If you want to change your username to Tefa just PM me and I'll do that for you.
User avatar
pastelpenguin
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:08 pm

Re: Check In!

Post by pastelpenguin » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:12 pm

Hello! I'm also one from the old forum. Used to be sanzycheshire. Nice to be here~
And Happy Birthday Aiba-chan! :heart:
nenilove
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:11 pm

Re: Check In!

Post by nenilove » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:13 pm

Hi everyone! Just checking in. I was from the old forum too. I received a private message that aibakaland moved. Thank you for the info! ❤ love this forum since 2009
arashianelf
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Check In!

Post by arashianelf » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:54 pm

checking in! if we were moderators previously will we be mods here? had the same username as i do now :)
User avatar
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder
Posts: 1796
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Check In!

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:49 pm

arashianelf wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:54 pm
checking in! if we were moderators previously will we be mods here? had the same username as i do now :)
I'll PM you~
Bluekyun
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:09 am

Re: Check In!

Post by Bluekyun » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:19 am

Hi!!!
I was from the previous forum too with the same username but I've not been very active... Nice to meet all of you ^o^
User avatar
ShoKitten
IROあせないで
IROあせないで
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:05 am

Re: Check In!

Post by ShoKitten » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:18 am

Hello! I can't remember my old username, but I had an international move and some horrible real-life things so it might have been deactivated. I think I let the admins know in the thread, but I'm not sure now. Anyway, I know about Aibakaland from LJ and recently have found myself really missing Arashi, so... here I am!

And I had access to all the subs but since I really can't remember my username, I don't think that can be restored XD I'm really glad to be back, though!
Last edited by ShoKitten on Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
sereisa
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:48 am

Re: Check In!

Post by sereisa » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:55 am

Hi, I'm sereisa from the old forum, using the same email and username.. just realized that the forum had moved... yoroshiku nee~
User avatar
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder
Posts: 1796
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Check In!

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:21 am

kittensho wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:18 am
Hello! I can't remember my old username, but I had an international move and some horrible real-life things so it might have been deactivated. I think I let the admins know in the thread, but I'm not sure now. Anyway, I know about Aibakaland from LJ and recently have found myself really missing Arashi, so... here I am!

And I had access to all the subs but since I really can't remember my username, I don't think that can be restored XD I'm really glad to be back, though!
Hi! I just checked that none of the accounts that were reported in the hiatus thread are inactive. But since I can't match any of them with your new account (I mean username, e-mail or IP) I can't really give you an access right away :/
User avatar
ShoKitten
IROあせないで
IROあせないで
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:05 am

Re: Check In!

Post by ShoKitten » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:03 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:21 am
kittensho wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:18 am
Hello! I can't remember my old username, but I had an international move and some horrible real-life things so it might have been deactivated. I think I let the admins know in the thread, but I'm not sure now. Anyway, I know about Aibakaland from LJ and recently have found myself really missing Arashi, so... here I am!

And I had access to all the subs but since I really can't remember my username, I don't think that can be restored XD I'm really glad to be back, though!
Hi! I just checked that none of the accounts that were reported in the hiatus thread are inactive. But since I can't match any of them with your new account (I mean username, e-mail or IP) I can't really give you an access right away :/
Thank you so much for going to the trouble of checking - not a problem, I'll just hang out on the forum with all you lovely people and wait ^_^ (I have actually had some major life changes and and moved countries and a whole bunch of things, so it might still be confusing to say the least to match up all the details. Ha, I sound like a fugitive! I promise I'm not wanted anywhere XD).
User avatar
ninoyannn
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:42 am

Re: Check In!

Post by ninoyannn » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:05 am

Hello! :) I'm checking in from the old forum~ just noticed the email and immediately come here to register XD i'm using the same username and email from before btw~ looking forward to have fun in aibakaland again! \ ( ^ , ^ ) /
hplotr1996
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: Check In!

Post by hplotr1996 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:46 pm

Hi~~ Hplotr1996 here

I was on the old forum as Hplotr, its nice to see the great change in the forum and its looking great!
User avatar
freyar0se
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:28 am

Re: Check In!

Post by freyar0se » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:32 am

Checking in! I like the new site so far. Same username as the previous site. :3
coolohoh
Johnny's Jr
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:41 am

Re: Check In!

Post by coolohoh » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:42 am

Hi, checking in from the old forum, still the same username!
User avatar
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder
Posts: 1796
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Check In!

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:48 pm

Happy to see so many familiar faces :D :heart: Welcome everyone!
Post Reply