[MUSIC] MAN WITH A MISSION

Discuss Japanese music, dramas and films.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Tag your topic with [MUSIC], [DRAMA], [ACTOR], [ACTRESS] or [FILM]. For example, [MUSIC] Gackt.
Mura_Kaze
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

[MUSIC] MAN WITH A MISSION

Post by Mura_Kaze » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:42 pm

MAN WITH A MISSION is a Japanese rock band with features of hard rock and dance-pop that was formed in 2010 in Shibuya, Japan. Their distinguishing feature is that all of the members wear differently designed wolf masks during both their concerts and their music videos. They are made up of five band members, from left to right, Kamikaze Boy (bass. The one with strange eyes), Spear Rib (drums. The one with smiling face), Tokyo Tanaka (vocals. The one with tongue out left), Jean-Ken Johnny (vocals, guitar, raps. The one with forward chin XD), and Santa Monica (DJ. The one with tongue out right).

THE MEMBER
Can you remember which is who? XD

Some of their video in Youtube

- Seven Deadly Sins. Opening song for "Nanatsu no Taizai".
- database feat TAKUMA (10-FEET). Opening song for "Log Horizon".
- Fly Again. One of their most likable song.
- Dog Days. Their last single last year.
- My Hero. Their latest single. Opening song for "Inuyashiki".

WHY I LIKE THEM?
Simple way : their appearance XD That wolf's head look so fluffy and smooth lol At first, their name reminds me of Bad Religion's song "Man With A Mission" (Recipe For Hate album). I thought their music will really influenced by Bad Religion. But I was wrong. Even most of their song is alternative rock, but they have mix of dance, techno (because there's a DJ), raps with pop and ballad influence. Their song lyrics mainly in English. Maybe just 30% in Japanese. So it'll easier for international fans to understand!

OFFICIAL WEB
Official Japanese and English Website
Official Facebook
Official Instagram
Official English Twitter
Tell me if you have listen to their music! :3