[MUSIC] EXO

All about Korean music, dramas and films.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Tag your topic with [MUSIC], [DRAMA], [ACTOR], [ACTRESS] or [FILM]. For example, [DRAMA] Jumong.
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

[MUSIC] EXO

Post by kazunari » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Hi guys! Are you an EXO-L?

I’ve been a fan since 2014 and my favorite member is Xiumin.

Let’s talk about EXO here :)
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Re: [MUSIC] EXO

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:53 pm

Just came here to say that I really like "Miracles in December" (both versions). It's beautiful :heart:

And that's the only EXO song I even know oops.
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:05 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:53 pm
Just came here to say that I really like "Miracles in December" (both versions). It's beautiful :heart:

And that's the only EXO song I even know oops.
Their new winter album lead single is like a combination of Miracles in December and their last winter album lead single, For Life. It was also described as a rock ballad.

Also, are you a kpop fan? EXO's last album The War (and its repackage album, The Power of Music) is their best, tbh. :)
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Thanks for the info! I will check them :)

I used to listen to k-pop a lot. But then... I don't know what happened. I still do listen to k-pop, but I just checked that the most recent song I have is from 2016 (U-Kiss). I don't really know groups that debuted after 2012... I think the newest group I like is BTOB lol I know EXO debuted years ago but I guess there was constantly too much drama around and that's why I never really checked their music.
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:26 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:12 pm
Thanks for the info! I will check them :)

I used to listen to k-pop a lot. But then... I don't know what happened. I still do listen to k-pop, but I just checked that the most recent song I have is from 2016 (U-Kiss). I don't really know groups that debuted after 2012... I think the newest group I like is BTOB lol I know EXO debuted years ago but I guess there was constantly too much drama around and that's why I never really checked their music.
I hope you can listen and enjoy them! The last album only has 9 songs (+3 from the repackage album) so it's an easy listen. I just love their latest releases so much (and also them) :3 I got into them in 2014 when the biggest drama happened (two members left and a member dated which knetz and some fans kept on pushing as ~publicity~).
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:38 pm

I'm listening to their music right now and I gotta say this For Life is so good :heart:
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:12 pm

^ Their fourth winter album will be out on the 26th. I hope you could check it out as well! :)
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:25 pm

I will check it :)

I did listen to their latest album as you recommended. There were a few songs I liked. I always thought EXO is a pop group (like Infinite) but I guess they are more like pop/rock? And they have more rap parts in their songs than many other groups.
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:10 pm

I'm a week late but Exo has released their winter album. I can't stop listening to this album, all the songs are soooo good. MY favorite would have to be Stay but Been Through is a close second.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:30 pm

Thanks for the reminder!

I'm currently listening to the new album. Very solid album. I quite like 지나갈 테니, Universe and Stay.
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:17 pm

Those are my top 3 too! They'll be promoting Universe together with Been Through in music shows but they already performed Universe last night at MBC Gayo.
iwntcrtnwrds
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by iwntcrtnwrds » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:02 am

I'm a big Exo fan and Xiumin is also my favorite member!!! lol :heart: :heart:
It took me so long to finally listen to The War but I'm listening to it obsessively lately. It is a really really solid album.

I got to see them live a few years ago when they came to the US for the Exo'luxion tour. Pretty cool. I would love to see them again.
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:29 am

iwntcrtnwrds wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:02 am
I'm a big Exo fan and Xiumin is also my favorite member!!! lol :heart: :heart:
It took me so long to finally listen to The War but I'm listening to it obsessively lately. It is a really really solid album.

I got to see them live a few years ago when they came to the US for the Exo'luxion tour. Pretty cool. I would love to see them again.
Ahhh hello!!! The War was a really solid album! Their 2017 releases were all so amazing, from the group itself, to sub-units, to solo releases. It was a really good year for EXO.

I also saw them during Exoluxion and Exordium. Are you planning to watch Elyxion when they announce for US, assuming that the venue is close to where you are?
iwntcrtnwrds
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by iwntcrtnwrds » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:46 am

kazunari wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:29 am
I also saw them during Exoluxion and Exordium. Are you planning to watch Elyxion when they announce for US, assuming that the venue is close to where you are?
I would really love to see them again so if one of the cities is doable for me I probably will! The trip other than the concert last time was kind of crappy lol just because of some of the circumstances around it so I would really like to redo the experience!