[MUSIC] B.A.P

All about Korean music, dramas and films.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Tag your topic with [MUSIC], [DRAMA], [ACTOR], [ACTRESS] or [FILM]. For example, [DRAMA] Jumong.
hplotr1996
Johnny's Jr

[MUSIC] B.A.P

Post by hplotr1996 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:04 am

I had started this thread in the old forum too, but anyone here also B.A.P fans? I absolutely adore their music and their japanese releases also always tend to be great. Any favourite variety show? member? song? I'd love to meet fans here too.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Re: [MUSIC] B.A.P

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Can you recommend some songs?

I only really know Bang Yong Gook's I Remember (I love it btw).
hplotr1996
Johnny's Jr

Post by hplotr1996 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:47 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:34 pm
Can you recommend some songs?

I only really know Bang Yong Gook's I Remember (I love it btw).
Ahhh definitely! sorry about the late reply I haven't had the time to come back and check with university opening up again here. Some of my favourites really are blind and save me, I'd also recommend moondance, wake me up, diamond 4 ya. Honestly they explore so many genres and types of music that you can definitely find one that suits your taste. I would love to hear what you think :)
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:14 pm

Thanks for the recommendations!

I noticed there are a plenty of colour coded lyrics videos on YouTube so I'm watching/listening to them now :) I already found a few very nice songs: Wake Me Up, Albatross (it gives me happy feelings :D), With You (beautiful, but the lyrics are quite sad), Blind...

I have no idea why I never checked their music before.
hplotr1996
Johnny's Jr

Post by hplotr1996 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:08 am

That make's me so happy, I absolutely adore their lyrics. I adore blind and wake me up also, the vocals and lyrics always get me for some reason. Ahh and I totally agree with with you, it was right before their lawsuit and since coming back they always sing this closing concerts and I can't even count how many times this has made them tear up, the lives of this song is really astounding.