[MUSIC] BTS

All about Korean music, dramas and films.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Tag your topic with [MUSIC], [DRAMA], [ACTOR], [ACTRESS] or [FILM]. For example, [DRAMA] Jumong.
inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

[MUSIC] BTS

Post by inutrasha94 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:54 pm

So. It's only been like 2 weeks but I fell into BTS with one of my friends recently. I never really had any desire to get into K-Pop or anything but they drew me in just the same way Arashi did haha. Honestly, the reason I started delving back into Arashi was because I was getting nostalgic watching BTS goof around and it made me miss the boys!
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Re: [MUSIC] BTS

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:46 pm

I only recently started to pay more attention to BTS. I knew RM since his early career but I wasn't familiar with the group until just lately. Their dancing skills are superb!
sixmyths
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by sixmyths » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:49 am

BTS is amazing. Their vocalists have such pretty voices (Jungkook's is my favorite, though Jimin is a close second thanks to Serendipity), and their rappers are awesome (Suga's verses on their Cyphers are so good). I love the amount of energy they put into their dancing and their music videos are so creative.

The Most Beautiful Moment is life is my favorite album. It has such replay value for me.
zakuramz
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by zakuramz » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:56 am

BTS is my fav group right now, and probably forever. Their music really drew me in, especially the dancing and their meaningful lyrics. Jimin is my bias from BTS and the way he dances really enraptures me.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:11 pm

I really like Jin :D He is hilarious and I like his voice. I love Epiphany :heart:
I finally checked some of Suga's solo songs. Damn, the lyrics are deep - and sometimes quite dark.

I've been watching so many BTS videos lately. They have such a great group dynamics, kinda reminds me of Shinhwa :thumbsup:
mjaytona
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mjaytona » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:48 am

inutrasha94 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:54 pm
Honestly, the reason I started delving back into Arashi was because I was getting nostalgic watching BTS goof around and it made me miss the boys!
SAME! Tho I don't consider myself a fan yet. My friend just went and fell for BTS, HARD, and started sending me videos of them. I started getting nostalgic of Arashi ng came back to the fandom.

I really like JK because of his voice, mostly. :)
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:38 am

I haven't bought k-pop (or j-pop) merch for years but I just bought a BTS wallet and a hoodie with Jin's signature on it lol