[DRABBLE] (by Michmich) Lovestruck Jun (G)

Other creative Arashi-related writings.

Moderator: mclam01

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

[DRABBLE] (by Michmich) Lovestruck Jun (G)

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Title: Lovestruck Jun
Rating: G
Member/Pairing: Jun
Author: Michmich

Sho, Aiba, Nino and Ohno sat in relatively perplexed silence and fear all at one side of the room, staring across at the object of said fear. Jun. He was humming away happily, as if today was the best day he'd ever had. Which was odd as only this morning he had been in his usual bad mood.
Aiba pulled Sho over to one side. "Do you think he's in a really bad mood? Like the hush before a storm?"
Sho tried to keep smiling, even though he was also terrified. "He's smiling Aiba, that means he's happy not angry."
Aiba shook his head, holding Sho's collar with one hand and shaking him, while pointing at Jun with the other. "I don't trust that smile! You never trust a smiling Jun! It means he's got something sadistic planned." The last sentence came out as a whine, but Nino and Ohno who were clinging to each other, nodded in agreement with Aiba. Sho also had to agree that the smile was suspicious, though he wasn't going to admit it.
Jun heard the scuffle behind him, but not hearing properly what they were tlaking about. He skipped over, still smiling. "Oi, you two, you shouldn't be fighting."
Aiba let go off Sho instantly and packed up behind him, to peep over his shoulder.
Jun tilted his head slightly, confused, still smiling.
Sho laughed uncomfortably. "We're not fighting. Aiba's just being his over-reactive self." He dug his elbow into Aiba's ribs.
Jun shrugged, giggling. "Whatever." He turned to Nino and Ohno, looking them up and down, frowning slightly. "What's with you guys today? All staying in this corner. Nino, where's your DS? Why aren't you in day dream world, leader?"
Sho laughed again, trying to come up with an excuse. "Well-"
Luckily, before he could come up with an excuse, Jun's phone rang, causing him to squee and run back over to the other side of the room, completely oblivious to the other members.
"Jun?" Sho asked incredulously before following when he realised he wasn't going to get a reply and peeped over Jun's shoulder surreptitiously, reading the text.

'Yeah that's fine, I'll see you later. Shun xxx'

A/N: A little drabble that my fried asked me to write, hope people liked it~ =^-^=