[DRABBLE] (by Michmich) A Kitten Christmas 3/3 - Jun (G)

Other creative Arashi-related writings.

Moderator: mclam01

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

[DRABBLE] (by Michmich) A Kitten Christmas 3/3 - Jun (G)

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:57 pm

Title: A Kitten Christmas
Rating: G
Member/Pairing: Jun
Author: Michmich
Synopsis: Jun's cat had kittens...what will Christmas be like with Arashi and five small bundles of fluff running around?

A/N: This a series that came from my 'Jun's worst shopping trips' one-shot and also from 'Kitten tales' drabbles.

Part 1: First Snow

“Tell me again why you’re all around here?” Jun sighed as he tried to get back to his sofa while at the same time not tripping over or treading on any of the four new kittens that were playing on the floor around them.

“Don’t you think a family should be together around Christmas?” Nino grinned from his place on the sofa, having stretched across so that he could play his DS even though it meant Ohno was sitting on the floor. “You can’t seriously have thought that your Aiba wouldn’t want to see her kittens, right?”

Jun glared, unable to come with an argument. “Fine, whatever, I guess. You lot would have come over at some point anyway.” He flopped down on the sofa, making sure to move Nino out of the way in the process.

Sho grinned, ruffling Jun’s hair as if he was a child. “You’re happy we’re here really.”

Jun was about to come back with a snarky remark but his cat jumped on his lap at that moment and curled up purring as she watched her kittens at play around them. Jun sighed before smiling. “Yeah, alright I’m happy you lot are here.”

Aiba bounded over at that moment, having been playing with the kittens instead of paying attention to the conversation. “Have any of you looked outside? It’s all snowy and pretty!” He grinned, hyperactive as always. “I don’t think any of the cats have been in snow, what do you think they’ll make of it?”

“Why don’t we find out?” Jun and Nino grinned at each other as they said this simultaneously.

“You guys are cruel, they’ll probably hate it.” Sho shook his head, though picked up his kitten just the same as everyone else; though Ohno was whining himself about how cold it was going to be out there.

~outside~

“You’re not as entertaining as I’d hoped you’d be.” Jun knelt down beside his kitten which had blinked up at him from the snow without actually caring about it or even looking shocked by it. Instead she wound round Jun’s leg in a way that said ‘OK, it’s cold now, pick me up.’ Which Jun did as it got a purr when he did so. Jun frowned as he heard a low noise and looked around.

“Alright, alright, you don’t have to go in it.” Nino straightened up; Momo still in his arms as he had started to growl as soon as he bent down to put him in the snow. As soon as the kitten had stopped growling though Nino smirked and dropped him in the snow. Momo jumped up again as soon as he hit the snow before shaking his paws as if it would help get the snow off. He glared back up at Nino to which Nino stuck his tongue out.

Aiba giggled at his Sho-kitty as he stumbled across the snow, sniffing at it as if trying to tell exactly what it was before falling flat on his face and then shooting up and shaking itself all over in an attempt to get the cold wet stuff off himself, while Sho apologised to his Oh-kitty and picked it up again after he had curled up in a ball on the snow and just shivered without moving before looking up at Sho with eyes that said ‘help’.

“Ohno...where’s your cat?” Jun looked around, suspicious of the small kitten that was the pranksters name sake and had the same mentality. A hiss alerted him of where Nino-kitty was and gave a sigh before turning back around to see Momo running after Nino-kitty while Nino laughed like crazy. “What did it do this time?” Jun sighed as he waited for Nino to get his breath back.

“It decided it would be fun to pounce on Momo and knock him into down into the snow.” Nino grinned before turning to Ohno. “I love your cat.”

“Of course you do, it’s you.” Jun grumbled before letting Aiba-kitty down as she struggled to break free and then was running after the other two kittens, thinking it was all play fighting. Jun sighed again. “Honestly, why are you more childish than some of your kittens?”