[DRABBLE] (by yasmina) Vesti la Giubba - SakuMiya (PG13)

Other creative Arashi-related writings.

Moderator: mclam01

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

[DRABBLE] (by yasmina) Vesti la Giubba - SakuMiya (PG13)

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:09 pm

Title: Vesti La Giubba
Author: yasmina
Pairing: Sakumiya (ShoxNino)
Prompt: Red Couch on Shukudai - gone - and Nino Seme.
Rating: Pg-13 ish. -cough- I'm not sure. Maybe more.
Disclaimer: I own nothing. Except my twisted mind.
Notes: My drabbles are never really short, haha. Un-betad for now.

Vesti La Giubba

Sho stayed overtime, as usual, with some paperwork for the next Shukudai episode. He was in charge of the homework, and finally it was a fan of his. His ipod plugged into his ears, he scribbled away ideas on a lined notepad. Jun had suggested he listen to classical music for more concentration and even gave him a title to use; "Vesti la Giubba" by Pavarotti.

Recitar!

Nino crept behind the older man, watching his every scribble and movement.
His eyes scanned the paper quickly seeing happy hearts and flowers. Nino's grin widened with the sight of them; Sho was really looking forward to finally meeting a fan of his.

Bah! sei tu forse un uom?

Sho's brow creased, annoyed with how giddy he was getting over someone he might not even want to be friends with. It was ridiculous; he had plenty of fans. Maybe he just never thought it would be someone famous.

E se Arlecchin t'invola Colombina,

Nino's fingers traced the air around Sho's shoulders, up his neck and outlined his hair. He'd always wanted to be with someone a bit tormented and innocent; it seemed to make for interesting happenings. He was waiting until the right moment to make his move, the instance when Sho would be completely consumed in his own mind.

in una smorfia il singhiozzo il dolor, Ah!

Sho finally crumpled up the paper and threw it aside, leaning back. Nino's hands slid down his arms, wrapping around his shoulders. Sho's body jumped, turning to see who was standing there unnoticed. He sighed in relief, seeing the smirk obsessed younger man.

"Thank god, you scared me!" Sho touched his chest.

Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!

Nino pushed Sho down softly, climbing on top of him. Secretly, this was Nino's way of saying "let's turn that frown upside down". Small fingers delicately pulled the older man's shirt off, unbuckling his belt and helping him slip out of tight jeans. Those same digits, tickled along Sho's thighs, grabbing hold of a warmth and jerking slowly.

"Let's make this last." Nino grinned, kissing along a soft collarbone.

Comments are  :heart: