[DRABBLE] (by Michmich) A Cat's help - Jun (G)

Other creative Arashi-related writings.

Moderator: mclam01

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

[DRABBLE] (by Michmich) A Cat's help - Jun (G)

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:32 pm

Title: A Cat's help
Rating: G
Member/Pairing: Jun
Author: Michmich
Synopsis: Cats like to try and 'help'. (Set after all my other kitten tales that can be found in the index.)

“Alright, alright.” Jun grumbled as he walked towards the door, a small bundle of fur meowing at him from next to it. He ruffled his hair as he opened the door, wondering why he’d agreed to look after the cats before remembering it was a favour to Sho and Nino who were both too busy for the day. “Honestly, you could at least understand how to use the cat flap.” He chuckled at Oh-kitty as he stared back up at him, the same blinking confusion on his face as was normally on his namesakes face before he disappeared out of the apartment.

Jun stretched before walking back to the sofa, curling up with the new script he was meant to be learning. He had been annoyed when it had been thrown at him at such short notice but he knew it was better to just take the work than complain. The only problem being that cats really don’t understand the concept of work or how much it sometimes needs to be done.

“What? Again?” Jun glared, almost burning holes in the door, as he heard scratching and meowing after only a few minutes. “There’s a cat flap!” He stormed over, pushing the cat flap open, effectively hitting the cat on the other side and receiving a small ‘hmmph’ for his efforts. “I’m never going to be able to teach you, am I?” He opened the door, watching Oh-kitty slink in, ears pressed to his head as if he thought he’d done something wrong but didn’t know what it was exactly. “All because Sho doesn’t see the need to get a cat flap.” He shook his head in bemusement before going back to his script, knowing there wasn’t enough time to actually get annoyed or frustrated.

Mow.

Jun froze, just turning the page in his script not long after settling down again. He’d better not have heard what he thought he had...

Mow.

Jun closed his eyes for a second before going back to his script as if he’d never heard anything. It wasn’t like the cat would want to go out again so soon.

Mow.

“What?” Jun sighed, looking down over the edge of the sofa where Oh-kitty was sitting, staring up at him. “What do you want now?”

Mow.

“You’re being very talkative for once...A lot more than your namesake ever does.” Jun shifted over as the cat came up beside him and curled up. “Is that it? You want some attention?” He rolled his eyes as the cat promptly fell asleep next to him and went back to reading instead. He received a grumble awhile later when he moved to get more comfortable, the cat on his lap scampering off to the bedroom to get some uninterrupted sleep. “Sorry, Ohno I’ll give you a hug later.” Jun muttered, not even looking up.

A soft thud brought Jun back to reality later on, making him jump as he looked up. A small black cat stared back at him with curiosity as if questioning why he was looking at a bit of paper instead of him. “What do you want, Momo?” Jun raised an eyebrow at the cat before it lifted its head up in a dignified manner and padded away as if he wouldn’t dignify him with an answer. “Trust Nino to have a cat like that...” He grumbled, not realising the snarky remarks he would have got in return from Nino if he’d been there. “Can I get any peace in this house?” He growling in frustration, before he hit his head against the script as his point was accentuated, the sound of a small bell echoing through the otherwise quiet apartment.

“Aiba!”

A/N: My cat's like to help me with revision =-=;; but at least revision is done now ^^