[DRABBLES] (by elspeth) Four drabbles - Gen, Sakumiya x 2, Matsumiya (G)

Other creative Arashi-related writings.

Moderator: mclam01

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

[DRABBLES] (by elspeth) Four drabbles - Gen, Sakumiya x 2, Matsumiya (G)

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:35 pm

Author: elspeth

Submitted for your approval - or lack thereof - four drabbles which represent my first attempts at anything JE-fanfic related.

All pairings are implied ones, all drabbles are based on things that I saw on youtube, however old. All attempts at characterization have probably been right butchered because I'm a sap, and yes, I admit to the Nino bias. That said, I hope you enjoy them at least a little.

Title: Boat
Pairing: None
Rating: G
Word Count: 100

When they got their latest filming location, they’d all held their breath and four pairs of eyes darted to Nino in anticipation. As expected, they saw the young boy’s face fall.

They’d film on a boat.

Nino looked up and attempted a smile. “It’s fine, ne. I’ll just ... take medicine or something.”

Four hearts clenched and warmed at the same time. Few people knew exactly how important Arashi was to the slight boy. Few people were allowed close enough to know. But they knew. Because even though he’d spend hours being sick, he’d do it.

Because it was their show.

Title: Solo
Pairing: Matsumiya

Although it was supposed to be a solo performance, Jun liked it better when Nino played guitar for him. He liked it because it was fun. Jun liked it because when Nino played for him, he could plaster himself to Nino’s back. He could place his lips just under the joint of Nino’s jaw, and lick the sweat off Nino’s face, and nip his neck.

He liked it because Nino would press back into him, and he could read the unspoken promise there. The one that said “later”.

(And Nino tried not to take too much spotlight from him, anyway.)

Title: Marriage
Pairing: Sakumiya

It was easy enough to make it a joke at the time, asking Nino to marry him during the barbeque. He could laugh it off as beer and high spirits if anyone asked, and say that Nino was the only person he knew who could cook so well.

It was so much harder when Nino slipped into bed with him that night, after the camera crew had left, claiming cold and twining his legs around Sho’s.

“Na, Sho-chan.”

And there was that smile.

“You really want me to marry you?”

Sho swallowed and nodded. It was all he could do.

Title: Brat
Pairing: Sakumiya
Word Count: 200

Nino was a brat. He was stingy, and not always nice, and he could be downright annoying or unpleasant if he was in a mood. Especially if he was in a mood.

Sho knew that, and had long accepted it as being a part of the slight boy. It had chafed at first, trying to be pleasant to this kid who apparently didn’t have manners. But by accepting those face values, he’d gained access to the warm kid underneath. The kid who liked video games and cuddling and simply being near those he called his friends.

He especially liked being near in the early mornings they worked through.

Sho trudged through the lobby, somewhere between Ohno at the back and Jun who was far too much of a morning person for his own good.

“Ne, Sho?”

The older boy looked back, still walking forward. Nino held out his hand expectantly, smiling at him through sleepy eyes. He knew they’d likely be caught on film, and he didn’t give a damn – Sho knew that for certain. He couldn’t say he cared much, either.

“Brat,” Sho said.

But he held his hand out, anyway, and smiled when Nino’s small hand nestled there.