[DRABBLES] (by elspeth) Accepted, ceramics, Fear - Ohmiya (G)

Other creative Arashi-related writings.

Moderator: mclam01

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

[DRABBLES] (by elspeth) Accepted, ceramics, Fear - Ohmiya (G)

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Hello there. Me again, with more fluffy drabbles. Hope you enjoy.

Title: Accepted
Author: elspeth
Pairing: Ohmiya
Rating: G
Word Count: 200
Notes: Based on a recent Mago Mago Talk - wherein the dice choose Nino to reveal something about Arashi and he relates that Ohno has been jumping into the shower with him. Ohno looks a bit flabbergasted/betrayed, and he changes the subject quickly.

Ohno was still just angry enough to not really want to talk to the others. Everyone else had given up. Not Nino. Nino had been there for two minutes and fourteen seconds, repeating his name.

“Oh-chan ...”

Ohno stared forward, unblinking, because he was still angry and Nino wasn’t getting off so easily this time. Not like every other time. Behind him Nino sighed.

“Oh-chan?”

Ohno didn’t say anything. He wouldn’t say anything.

“Oh-chan, please? Shower with me?”

“Why? So you can tell on me again?”

Ohno cursed mentally. He hadn’t meant to speak; it only gave Nino openings. But Nino didn’t say anything for a long while. He was silent for so long that Ohno started to worry. Then, finally:

“Oh-chan ... That was ... it was just ...” Long pause. Deep breath. Quiet voice: “I’m sorry.”

Behind him Ohno heard feet walking quietly and quickly away. The bathroom door closed. The water started. Ohno chewed on his lip in indecision for a minute and twenty-one seconds. Nino was standing under the water, unmoving, when Ohno slid in behind him and wrapped his arms around the younger man’s waist. He ignored the way Nino tensed as though expecting to be hit.

“Okay. Accepted.”

Title: ceramics
Word Count: 200

It was a little known fact that the ‘competition bowl’ in Yasashii Jikan was actually made by Nino. From the very beginning he’d whined, begged, and wheedled to secure permission. Once granted, Nino had immediately sought Ohno for help – spending more time camped out on Ohno’s floor using the wheel than he did even playing games.

Even Ohno’s mother had been surprised at that. (And she’d been not a little sad, saying, “I wish he’d play with me,” constantly.)

In the end, though, Ohno thought that bowl was worth everything Nino did for it. Because Nino had brought it to him after filming the final scenes, beaming shyly.

“I did it, Oh-chan. So they let me keep it.” Nino’s tiny hands covered Ohno’s around the bowl. Ohno hadn’t been able to keep his eyes from widening in surprise. “But since Oh-chan helped me so much, I thought he should have it.”

Ohno’s hands had tightened around the bowl as he nodded.

It wasn’t until they got home that night that Ohno was able to thank Nino properly, to congratulate him on his ceramic masterpiece – sitting in a spot of honor on the living room table – with hands and teeth and tongue.

Title: Fear
Word Count: 100

Ohno had a secret. One that could get him in trouble. One that he didn’t dare share with even his mother.

It was this: Sometimes Ohno hated seeing Nino act.

It was a secret because he was pretty sure nobody would understand why. It could get him in trouble because he knew Nino wouldn’t.

Ohno had a reason: Because Nino was good at being them. As he filmed, he became more his character and less Nino, and every time Ohno was afraid that he was going to lose Nino to them.

Ohno didn’t think he could live if that happened.