[OTHER] ARASHI's Diary -Voyage- on Netflix

Latest drama, film, CD/DVD and concert news.

Moderator: jessica

Forum rules
No rumours allowed. Post only news from reliable and legitimate sources here.

IMPORTANT: Post links or URLs of OFFICIAL news sources, NOT YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITES OR BLOGS OR ANY THAT INVOLVES AFFILIATE LINKS.

When starting a new thread, tag properly and accordingly, whether it's a DRAMA, ALBUM, MOVIE, PLAY, MAGAZINE, BOOK, or OTHERS. For example:

[ALBUM] - album title
[DRAMA] - title of drama
yruvian
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Re: [OTHER] ARASHI's Diary -Voyage- on Netflix

Post by yruvian » Mon May 04, 2020 12:27 pm

Chosoo wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:19 am
I really enjoyed all episodes so far.
Especially Aibas own, I so look forward to the other members ones.
It's truly awesome to see!
Aiba's own episode was definitely the best so far. I'm looking forward to the ones of the other members.

I wonder whether some of the episodes will be postponed because of Corona though. Some of Aiba's parts were only recorded on March 30 after all.
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Mon May 04, 2020 10:55 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing Sho's and Jun's episodes! Those should be very interesting because those two are always busy. :)
kartikaerin
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kartikaerin » Sun May 31, 2020 4:26 pm

So I just realized that the US episode is postponed due to corona and they had to change it into each member's diary. Though after Sho's episode I think they have some problems so episode 9 is kinda here there and everywhere... I hope they feel alright about this...
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:39 pm

kartikaerin wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 4:26 pm
So I just realized that the US episode is postponed due to corona and they had to change it into each member's diary. Though after Sho's episode I think they have some problems so episode 9 is kinda here there and everywhere... I hope they feel alright about this...
Ohhhh, I wondered about that. I was kind of hoping they would proceed with the rest of the guys' diary episodes. I even thought it would be nice to have Nino's during June, because it's his birthday month and Jun's in August for the same reason.
kartikaerin
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kartikaerin » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:04 am

pknumba1 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:39 pm
kartikaerin wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 4:26 pm
Ohhhh, I wondered about that. I was kind of hoping they would proceed with the rest of the guys' diary episodes. I even thought it would be nice to have Nino's during June, because it's his birthday month and Jun's in August for the same reason.
yeah. we dont wanna watch episodes that are not made as good as possible. we surely wanna watch a documentary that's worth watching. so i hope the how-to-work-while-corona-virus-is-out-there episode is only on episode 9.
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:21 pm

Seeing how the guys have been trying work during this pandemic will be interesting.
nicarashi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by nicarashi » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:26 pm

I enjoyed episodes 9 and 10 :)) It gave new insights on how Arashi started their "international debut." It was interesting to know that opening their YouTube channel wasn't as simple as a few clicks and that the members, well mostly Jun and Sho, had to personally meet and talk to the producers. They were so hands on! Also with Aiba saying something along the lines of wanting people outside Japan to know Arashi is very amusing XD The fact that in spite of the pandemic they still thought of ways to give fans quality content and that they gave their all in their works even with the impending hiatus is very admirable. I also look forward to he other's solo episodes especially Ohno's. :))
kartikaerin
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kartikaerin » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:41 am

nicarashi wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:26 pm
I enjoyed episodes 9 and 10 :)) It gave new insights on how Arashi started their "international debut." It was interesting to know that opening their YouTube channel wasn't as simple as a few clicks and that the members, well mostly Jun and Sho, had to personally meet and talk to the producers. They were so hands on! Also with Aiba saying something along the lines of wanting people outside Japan to know Arashi is very amusing XD The fact that in spite of the pandemic they still thought of ways to give fans quality content and that they gave their all in their works even with the impending hiatus is very admirable. I also look forward to he other's solo episodes especially Ohno's. :))
I personally also love episode 9 and 10 too! Those 2 episodes made me respect Jun more and more. It must be very exhausting to fly back and forth between Japan and US but he didn't show it at all. Much respect for Jun :heart:
For Ohno's recording scene, I kinda disappointed with the producers. Personally, I think Ohno's voice and pronunciation is way from perfect. But the producers just gave him thumbs up and okay with that. If I were them, I would make Ohno practice his pronunciation a little more. But, oh well... we like the result anyway.

I cannot wait for Ohno's solo episode too! I kinda expect he won't be discussing the hiatus again and again. I just want to see his personal side more, like what kind of friends he has, what does he do in his spare time, and things like that.
nicarashi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by nicarashi » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:37 pm

kartikaerin wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:41 am
nicarashi wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:26 pm
I personally also love episode 9 and 10 too! Those 2 episodes made me respect Jun more and more. It must be very exhausting to fly back and forth between Japan and US but he didn't show it at all. Much respect for Jun :heart:
For Ohno's recording scene, I kinda disappointed with the producers. Personally, I think Ohno's voice and pronunciation is way from perfect. But the producers just gave him thumbs up and okay with that. If I were them, I would make Ohno practice his pronunciation a little more. But, oh well... we like the result anyway.

I cannot wait for Ohno's solo episode too! I kinda expect he won't be discussing the hiatus again and again. I just want to see his personal side more, like what kind of friends he has, what does he do in his spare time, and things like that.
I totally agree! I also thought there was something off with Ohno's recording but maybe they thought they could just adjust things with technology. Yes I hope to watch something about of Ohno that we usually don't see. I hope like Aiba and Sho we'll see his friends and maybe parts of his childhood. Or maybe his art! It's been a while since Artist Ohno has been featured anywhere :)
kartikaerin
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kartikaerin » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:07 pm

nicarashi wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:37 pm
kartikaerin wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:41 am

I totally agree! I also thought there was something off with Ohno's recording but maybe they thought they could just adjust things with technology. Yes I hope to watch something about of Ohno that we usually don't see. I hope like Aiba and Sho we'll see his friends and maybe parts of his childhood. Or maybe his art! It's been a while since Artist Ohno has been featured anywhere :)
I guess your dream came true! He finally get the chance to hold his third Freestyle exhibition. It's kinda sad that Japan still banned Indonesia from visiting due to pandemic. I really really really want to go to Ohno's exhibition before Arashi's hiatus :(
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:54 pm

Going back a few paces, I thought Ohno's recording was a little off, too. He seemed...flat? Which was weird because I never thought Ohno as being off key when he sings. Maybe he can be during recordings a bit, and then he gets better. That's what I'm hoping for anyway. Keep in mind, there's quite a bit of editing in this show. So, I'm sure the producers either gave him a few takes, or they thought that was how he sang so they tweaked it on their own. I still want to believe that Ohno is NEVER FLAT!
nicarashi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by nicarashi » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:25 am

kartikaerin wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:07 pm
nicarashi wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:37 pm

I guess your dream came true! He finally get the chance to hold his third Freestyle exhibition. It's kinda sad that Japan still banned Indonesia from visiting due to pandemic. I really really really want to go to Ohno's exhibition before Arashi's hiatus :(
Same here in the Philippines. We still have a lot of cases so we're still banned from entering Japan :( I actually have plans of going to Japan this year but I'm not sure anymore.. I feel you, this is the last year before hiatus so it will be really nice to attend especially since there are no concerts.. still, let's hope for the best :)
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:36 am

Maybe when they come back from their hiatus, you can see them! I'm still hopelessly hoping for that to happen for me, even though it may be many, many years in the future.