20th Anniversary

Talk about the Fab Five here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Only Arashi discussions without polls or tests. Posts with polls etc. belong to Yes? No?.
Stulti
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

20th Anniversary

Post by Stulti » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:34 pm

I just thought about the 20th anniversary coming up and after watching the Arashi no Arashi Kai (what would you call it if you watch that as a group XD )
i thought what I would like them to do for their 20th. (kind of like they did with the clip collection)
maybe to an Arashi no Arashi Kai for all their concerts and since we know they definately wouldn't do that, the next best thing would be them picking some concert live performances and make a clip collection or something like that and them talking about some backstage stuff ... or them just watching the clips?

what do you guys think?

I kind of wanted to ask that and what you would like to see for their 20th, but I don't think as a whole threat it would work^^ that would just spam the community ^^''
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Re: General Arashi Chit-Chat

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:06 pm

Thanks for bringing this up! I think it deserves its own topic :)

Well, to be honest, I love game shows. I love when Arashi plays games. Like sporty games. So I'd like them to do a TV special similar to Sho's Battle Field of Zeus. Arashi vs other Johnny's or other celebs (no comedians!!). Or Team Arashi in Nazotoki Battle TORE :D

It'd also be cool to hear their thoughts about each album.
hoshinomi
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Re: 20th Anniversary

Post by hoshinomi » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:14 pm

I know this probably won’t happen, but I’d LOVE it if they had a special 20th anniversary concert or tour and allow any and all fans, not just fan club members.
ShirleyWade
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by ShirleyWade » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:34 am

I agree with iheartaiba. It would be great to see them playing games in special episodes.
I also think it would be nostalgic and funny to bring up old games they used to be like the aiba´s sugoroku board game or the memory quiz of sho´s drawings.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:13 pm

^ Omg Sho's drawings yes :D

Actually, I'd also like to hear their thoughts about all the shows they've done.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:22 am

^That would be interesting! I would like to hear them, too.
Stulti
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Stulti » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:34 am

oh yes Aiba Sugoroku would be so amazing, but I don't think Johnnys would let them do stocking over the head or nipple free T-Shirts ^^'
Mura_Kaze
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by Mura_Kaze » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:07 am

Yay for Aiba Sugoroku lol

I hope they will making a documentary-variety show. Like, how they grow in Arashi for 20 years. The stupid, horror, serious, and sad part they overcome
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:31 pm

I bet there is going to be all sorts of shows/specials. Arashi is, after all, still HUGE and 20 years is a lot.