General Arashi Chit-Chat

Talk about the Fab Five here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Only Arashi discussions without polls or tests. Posts with polls etc. belong to Yes? No?.
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Re: General Arashi Chit-Chat

Post by keioboylove » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:53 am

iheartaiba wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:46 pm
I didn't know there was going to be Subarashiki Sekai single :o
Oh yeah, it was supposed to be, but it just didn't test well apparently. I don't remember the whole story, but Arashi almost seems to treat it like a single in concerts. I wonder if they were attached to it. It is a good song so I wouldn't be surprised if they were disappointed it wasn't released as one.
Descole
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Descole » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:50 am

pknumba1 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:06 pm
JE should consider listening to the fans more. They might make more of a profit.
Like the other poster mentioned, before releasing something there is a "test audience," so JE did listen to fans. Things mostly aren't released when there is a reasonable guess that it wouldn't make them enough money to be worth it. You need to take into account that there is a lot of upfront money needed to spend by JE (and any similar agency) to create the content, release, and promote it. If at any point it looks like it won't earn back enough, it's better to stop and cut their losses.
nowh3r3
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by nowh3r3 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:59 pm

The untitled concert seems like so much fun.
I'm so happy they continue to do crazy stuff.
I really think they should make a DVD, it would definitely be entertaining!
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:03 pm

I've seen a lot of untitled con clips (news clips). The concert looks and sounds good! But I haven't seen any Bazuri Night clips :crying: That's the one I want to see :D Oh and the clips are just around 10 secs each so no full performances.
nowh3r3
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by nowh3r3 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:52 pm

Did anyone else watch Johnny's countdown? I think it was hilarious what they did to remember Nino xD

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:45 am

I watched Arashi cuts yesterday :)
That was funny indeed. Last year they had those jackets with Aiba's picture and name :D
Anjana
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Anjana » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:14 pm

If I don't recall it wrong, Jun himself said during the concerts of the second leg in Tokyo that they were recording them those days.
It will be a total surprise if we don't have it released.
yupina
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by yupina » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:59 pm

nowh3r3 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:52 pm
Did anyone else watch Johnny's countdown? I think it was hilarious what they did to remember Nino xD

Yeah it was funny to see so many 'Ninos' during Arashi's performance.
Love what they do in their performances when one member is missing like last year's JCD with Aiba's picture on their jackets.
Descole
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Descole » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:32 am

nowh3r3 wrote:

Yep, watched the whole thing as always. I was sure they'd do something for Nino, and they definitely did not disappoint 8-)

Also... KAT-TUN!!!

This was a good countdown.
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:19 pm

nowh3r3 wrote:

I did, like always. Although I didn't catch it by the time it aired so I waited for a download link instead.

It was so funny when Higashiyama, Taichi and Inocchi (am I remembering right?) were gonna do a backflip but did splits instead hahaha. Hina's chika soul soul tho, I almost peed myself from laughing hahaha
Mura_Kaze
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by Mura_Kaze » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:19 pm

It's 45 minutes more to January 25th in my city (GMT +7). Sho's birthday~ I'm drawing some sketch of him now. But I don't know if I can finish it tomorrow XD
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:15 pm

Has anyone here tried casting the boys into non-asian shows or movies? I think about this a lot. I like thinking which character they would play in Friends. I can also see Nino being Scott Pilgrim. It fits him with the gaming theme and how Nino can play the guitar. Am I the only one who does this?
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:22 pm

pknumba1 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:15 pm
Has anyone here tried casting the boys into non-asian shows or movies? I think about this a lot. I like thinking which character they would play in Friends. I can also see Nino being Scott Pilgrim. It fits him with the gaming theme and how Nino can play the guitar. Am I the only one who does this?

Not into non-Asian shows or movies, but anime series :D For example, I sometimes think "oh this is so Aiba" or "Nino would definitely be this character" when I watch anime. The characters aren't necessarily similar to Arashi members, I just like to imagine how things would be if that anime series was turned into live action. A good example is Nijiiro Days (it's about four friends, but don't worry, I have a role for every Arashi member lol).
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:34 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:22 pm
Not into non-Asian shows or movies, but anime series :D For example, I sometimes think "oh this is so Aiba" or "Nino would definitely be this character" when I watch anime. The characters aren't necessarily similar to Arashi members, I just like to imagine how things would be if that anime series was turned into live action. A good example is Nijiiro Days (it's about four friends, but don't worry, I have a role for every Arashi member lol).
I'd like to hear them in animes, too. Nino, Jun and Ohno would make great voice actors. What made me think Jun would be a good one is mostly from his Yabai Yabai Yabai solo. Even though he sounds a bit nasally, he does have a good range in his voice.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:44 pm

pknumba1 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:34 pm
I'd like to hear them in animes, too. Nino, Jun and Ohno would make great voice actors.

Nino is actually quite good at voice acting. Of course, I can only base that on Tekkonkinkreet and Assassination Classroom films (have you seen them?). I was quite nervous when I watched Tekkonkinkreet for the first time haha Wasn't sure what to expect.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:30 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:44 pm
pknumba1 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:34 pm
I'd like to hear them in animes, too. Nino, Jun and Ohno would make great voice actors.

Nino is actually quite good at voice acting. Of course, I can only base that on Tekkonkinkreet and Assassination Classroom films (have you seen them?). I was quite nervous when I watched Tekkonkinkreet for the first time haha Wasn't sure what to expect.
I did see Assassination Classroom and really liked it! I'm happy that Nino got to play a character like that. I've seen a clip of Tekkonkinkreet and couldn't believe it was Nino! It sounded so creepy! I'd like to find the subs for it, if I could so I know what's going on.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:17 am

pknumba1 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:30 pm
I did see Assassination Classroom and really liked it! I'm happy that Nino got to play a character like that. I've seen a clip of Tekkonkinkreet and couldn't believe it was Nino! It sounded so creepy! I'd like to find the subs for it, if I could so I know what's going on.

Nino was awesome as Koro-sensei :)
I was going to share Tekkonkinkreet since I have a DVD copy and a Blu-ray ripped mkv (+ English subs), but the mkv file is whopping 6.7GB... I'm looking for smaller version (maybe 720p) but all torrents seem to be dead. Maybe Clubbox has it...

Anyway, it'd be awesome if Nino (or other Arashi member) tried voice acting (again). Wouldn't even have to be a lead role since that might be too much for a rookie.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:06 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:17 am

Nino was awesome as Koro-sensei :)
I was going to share Tekkonkinkreet since I have a DVD copy and a Blu-ray ripped mkv (+ English subs), but the mkv file is whopping 6.7GB... I'm looking for smaller version (maybe 720p) but all torrents seem to be dead. Maybe Clubbox has it...

Somebody did share it RAW on a LJ comm. I think it was arashigoodies. I can't remember if they did a DVD rip or a Blu-ray one. Even so, it must be pretty big, too. They probably split in into different parts.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:22 pm

Has anyone seen the QTube Grand Prix​ 180401 clip of Aiba & Sho (boat weight training)? It's hilarious XD I need to encode it right now.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:20 am

I just watched it! I hope somebody translates it. I think Aiba got really mad at Sho at the end. Poor Sho. XD