Arashi boys sneaking into your dreams!

Talk about the Fab Five here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Only Arashi discussions without polls or tests. Posts with polls etc. belong to Yes? No?.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Arashi boys sneaking into your dreams!

Post by pknumba1 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:07 am

It's been a while since I've had a dream with either of the boys in one. I remember some of them and they make me smile and warm my heart. ^_^

Has anyone had an Arashi dream? How did it make you feel? What happened in the dream? Were you sad when you woke up because it wasn't real or did it just make your day? Spill!
LateArashifan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Re: Arashi boys sneaking into your dreams!

Post by LateArashifan » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:59 am

I've only had a few dreams with the boys in it, mostly Ohno and surprisingly Matsujun. Apparently my subconscious likes MJ! haha They've been weird, as dreams are, the first one I remember was at a carnival and all the boys minus Sho-kun were in that one. Aiba actually played a big role helping me to find the others. A couple of others I ended up snuggling with Ohno (nothing more tho', my subconscious must think they are too pure for anything else), and another one I snuggled with MJ. I don't seem to dream about Sho-kun, even though I love him just as much as the others (especially after hearing him in Rolling Days...<happy sigh>). I'm super happy when I wake up, but at the same time totally disappointed that it wasn't real! xD
Oh well at least I get to talk to them in my dreams.
Mura_Kaze
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by Mura_Kaze » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:13 am

Yes, they've appear in my dreams 2 months ago. Every weeks I dreamed with each member except Jun XD It have same setting and location, my old house..

First, I dreamed Sho helping me moving some furnitures into the house. He's such a kind neighbor :)
Second, I dreamed Nino playing jankenpon with my mother XD Nino living with us cause he's our family (oh dream XD )
Third, I dreamed Riida stay in my house cause Nino will be away for weeks. Nino wants his room to be tidy and neat, so he calling Riida XD I tried to wake up Riida cause he sleep in sofa. But, he didn't wake up. I even stab his feet with a ruler (please don't do this to our beloved guys) XD
Last, I dreamed Aiba asking me to accompany him to farm house. He want to do cow's milking (is it called milking? Sorry, I don't know). He scared to go alone. He said he'll lost easialy in that big place XD

I just laughed hard after waking up. It's a very random dreams lol
kantanaamaya
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kantanaamaya » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:42 pm

I don't dream very often so it hasn't happened much, but I actually recently had one! I think it's because I was on the forums before bed, lol.

I dreamed that I met Nino on a bus while I was in Japan! It was in like half Japanese and half English so trying to remember it all now is a little difficult, but he was heading out to film VS Arashi so he was busy, but was thankful for the support for all these years. It was so cute~

I was a little sad when I woke up tbh. XD
LateArashifan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by LateArashifan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:19 pm

I dreamed that I met Nino on a bus while I was in Japan! It was in like half Japanese and half English ...
I just realised the boys were speaking Japanese in my dreams and I could understand them perfectly! If only that were true in real life.
kantanaamaya
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kantanaamaya » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:58 pm

LateArashifan wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:19 pm

I just realised the boys were speaking Japanese in my dreams and I could understand them perfectly! If only that were true in real life.
Right? I wish~! I speak some Japanese but not nearly that well. XD
Dreams are wild, all sorts of stuff can happen.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:21 pm

I have never had any Arashi dreams :o I only now realised. Kinda wish I did lol
Sleigh
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Sleigh » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:11 am

I had a dream with Ohno in it last night, but I didn't write it down when I woke up (I woke up at 3 am and just wanted to go back to sleep) so I don't remember it very clearly. I do know that in the dream he was an orphan, though, which is very strange. Truthfully, the dream felt like watching a drama, so maybe I was just dreaming that he was playing the role of an orphan.
Ann-Liz
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Ann-Liz » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:47 am

I had dreamed about Arashi few times but I just remember the first. This dream was frustrating. I was in a room and I see them just outside, in the garden. They are smoking.
After I'm waking up and I never finished the dream...
mikachan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mikachan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:22 am

I remember dreams with Jun and he is <i>always</i> my older brother... (I am an only child) He's a really nice Nii-chan but I have no idea why I would dream about that and more than once... *laughs*
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:50 am

Jun would make a great older brother! A bit overprotective at times, but a great one nonetheless.
inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by inutrasha94 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:18 pm

OMG. I remember probably a year into when I got into Arashi I had a dream they were doing Shukudai-kun (and I was the guest. Best moment of my life) but I was just starting to understand Japanese so the dream was in Japanese but there were subtitles at the bottom. To this day I will always remember that.
Dyani
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Dyani » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:08 am

Arashi in my dreams have specific personas - in some aspects similar to their onscreen personas but not quite. What's funny is that their dream traits often carry over from dream to dream, even though the dream can be completely different. Anyway, last night I dreamt about Sho and Aoi Yuu - must be because I marathoned Sho's principal drama recently...
yoonbi
Johnny's Jr

Post by yoonbi » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:37 am

I used to have them a lot! most recently I was working in an office and Nino was my coworker and he was encouraging me to do a good job so we could finish our project and go out to get a drink haha.