Who is your favourite Arashi member?

Arashi-related polls, tests and quizzes.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Only Arashi-related polls, tests, and quizzes are allowed here. Arashi discussions without polls or tests belong to Top Secret.

Favourite member?

Aiba
13%
Jun
22%
Nino
24%
Ohno
20%
Sho
15%
I don't have ichiban
7%

Total votes: 46
Ann-Liz
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Re: Who is your favourite Arashi member?

Post by Ann-Liz » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:32 am

Nino is my ichiban, because he has a lot of talents. It's by him I had discovered Arashi.
mikachan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mikachan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:04 pm

My ichiban is Nino :3
His big trap that he can never keep shut pretty much caught my attention. His brattiness made me fall for him, but I also love so much else: his acting (Freeter, Ryuusei no Kizuna), his solos (Niji :crying: especially), Ohmiya and Aimiya!bff....
Stulti
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Stulti » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:05 pm

with arashi I can't choose (with Kanjani8 I have my ichiban since the beginning and stayed with him :heart: )
but I prefer Arashi as a group, and I also have times, when I watch dramas/Movies/clips of on member more, but that will always even out later.
that is why I also like their variety shows best, where they are all together. so how the changed AnShi with their individual segments isn't my kind of thing...
forror
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by forror » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:27 pm

Riida. There's a certain je ne sais quoi (and grandpa vibe) about him.

Way back then, I spent a night marathoning Maou and immediately watching happy Arashi videos afterwards to remind myself Riida and Naruse Ryo are not the same people. His life is not a tragedy!