How far would you travel to watch Arashi?

Arashi-related polls, tests and quizzes.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Only Arashi-related polls, tests, and quizzes are allowed here. Arashi discussions without polls or tests belong to Top Secret.

Would you travel abroad to watch Arashi?

Yes! Anywhere!
46%
Yes, but not too far.
36%
Nope.
7%
I've already done that :)
11%

Total votes: 28
inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Re: How far would you travel to watch Arashi?

Post by inutrasha94 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:57 pm

I was a broke college student when they were in Hawaii but if they came back next year for the 20th I ABSOLUTELY would drop all the cash in the world for that opportunity. Hands down.

I went to Japan with my mom last year and I was kinda hoping by the most miracle-y miracles I would be able to see them somehow. Obviously, it didn't work out but I would love to go back. Seeing their pictures on the subway was the most surreal experience of my life. I made my mom take a picture of me and it.. I was so shameless.
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:24 am

When this question was asked first, it was easier and cheaper to go to Hawaii. Now money-wise, it´s more or less the same. However, it's becoming waaaaaay harder for Mexicans to get visas to the USA, so that's why it would be easier for me to go to Japan, despite the fact that I'd have to check what medicines I can bring there. I would like to go to Hawaii, Arashi or not, and it would be so easy to get tickets for an Arashi concert there, whereas in Japan is really hard. I also want to go to Japan, Arashi or not, so I'd enjoy a trip there even if I can't find a way to get tickets. When I get a good job, I'll certainly try to go see them live, that would be awesome.
Ann-Liz
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Ann-Liz » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:39 am

I live in Europe actually, but I hope I can soon found a job in Japan. Maybe, when I will be there, I can see them during a show...
I hope so
mikachan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mikachan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:46 pm

Let's say you could just go to Japan and buy a concert ticket... If I had the money, I'd go immediately :hug: But since I don't, I'd definitely be willing to travel around Europe.
ogurishunnoaein
Johnny's Jr

Post by ogurishunnoaein » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:09 pm

If I have the means, I would go to Japan to see them.

The most I've done is travel more than 2 hours to watch Shinobi no Kuni in the big screen where it was being shown in our country.
UkyoHimura
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by UkyoHimura » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:06 pm

I would go anywhere to see Arahsi, if I had the funds available! I hope in the near future I either have more available funds to go see them o they come back to Hawaii, OR they perform in another country that's closer. LOL
Luckily during the year I studied in Japan they had their 5x10 concert in Sapporo, so I was able to watch them there!! When I went back in 2013 they had a concert in Tokyo when I was staying in Yokohama....unfortunately the resale tickets were way too much for my budget. But I did queue for 4 hours to buy Arashi goods.
pastelpenguin
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by pastelpenguin » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:17 am

pastelpenguin wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:46 pm
More like I applied to have a job in Japan for the convenience of buying their merch, watch their tv shows and a chance to watch their concert.
Totally working on this for more than a year now and am not planning to stop. Hahaha
I want to be there for their 20th anniversary. They'd totally have additional tour dates after Kyocera Dome this January.
So I'm targeting to be there for the next balloting.