Who is your favourite Arashi member?

Arashi-related polls, tests and quizzes.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Only Arashi-related polls, tests, and quizzes are allowed here. Arashi discussions without polls or tests belong to Top Secret.

Favourite member?

Aiba
17%
Jun
21%
Nino
23%
Ohno
19%
Sho
15%
I don't have ichiban
6%

Total votes: 48
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Who is your favourite Arashi member?

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:54 pm

Who is your favourite Arashi member? Has he always been your ichiban? What is it that makes him your #1?

My favourite member is - surprise, surprise - Aiba. I think I liked Sho a little bit more when I first got into Arashi, but that didn't last long. I love Aiba's slightly husky singing voice. When I became an Arashi fan I remember watching his Iza Now and How's it going? solos over and over again because they were so good. He really rocks the stage! I think Aiba's very funny and oh so good-looking too ;D
yruvian
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Re: Who is your favourite Arashi member?

Post by yruvian » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:50 am

Ohno...

Every time I start to wonder whether one of the others has overtaken him, all I need is one closeup of his face. Those eyes just melt me every time. Of course his singing, dancing and acting skills help... as well as the fact we have the same hobby's XD.
Descole
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Descole » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:21 pm

If I could pick two, I'd go with Sho and Aiba, but since it's a single choice poll, Sho it is.

Very shallowly, I find both of them incredibly good looking. But since I voted Sho, when it comes to him, I admire everything he does, writing lyrics and rapping, being a newscaster, having graduated from Keio, even his being a failboat is a positive trait, in my eyes. Also, he's got the best ass in the whole agency, no contest.

Agree that Aiba has the best voice, though. That husky voice... :heart:
nowh3r3
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by nowh3r3 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:46 pm

Sho :heart:

It's hard to explain why he is my favorite.. There are so many reasons I guess.
I love him when he is rapping, variety show MC, singing, acting, dancing, failing miserably, laughing, drawing, making funny facial expressions, eating, and showing off the nade gata. I like the fact that he can be serious about many things, but also funny and silly at other times.
Oh and of course I think he is extremely good looking too.. XD but I think all 5 of them are really good looking in their own way so it wouldn't be the only reason Sho is my favorite.
yuubi
ex-staff
ex-staff

Post by yuubi » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:03 pm

My favorite Arashi member is Ohno Satoshi :heart: Well, he wasn't the first member I liked. It was Jun! I was Gokusen-baited. But then as I come to watch performances especially their concerts, I was watching their AAA 2008 solo performances and there, I was in so much awe in Ohno's dancing. And suddenly, he gets so cute in my eyes and I really cant forget those dance moves. Not to mention his great singing and acting. I so loved him when he played Naruse Ryo. I think until now that is the most impacting character he had ever played so far..
Kiiroi
Johnny's Jr

Post by Kiiroi » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:45 pm

I don't have a ichiban. I am so glad this pool has this option lol
I used to say it is Nino my ichiban, because I watched all of his doramas first, but I realized I love all five without difference.
So, can I say my ichiban is the whole group ? lol
I love Arashi !
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:42 pm

When I was a first time fan, Ohno was my favorite because I noticed how quiet he was during variety shows and I could relate to that. I also thought he was a great actor due to Maou. Several months later, Sho took the title because of Kazoku Game.
jheili
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by jheili » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Jun has always been number one even with all of the secondhand embarrassments every now and then. Ohno is not far behind though.
tobefree0714
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by tobefree0714 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:38 am

AIBA!!!
Kazumicchi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Kazumicchi » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:15 am

Jun has always been my favourite, since he is the one that got me into Arashi via VSA, but I love all the members pretty equally :)
RoystonBob
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by RoystonBob » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:48 am

I have a hard time picking between Nino and Sho, but I went with Nino. He was the reason I got so into Arashi in the first place. Well, after vsa anyway. Hearing a few of his solo's on youtube and then Gantz...
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:11 pm

So I was Ohno-baited. For like a month I thought that Sho was my favorite and that's when I joined LJ with my name keioboylove.

But Ohno definitely had and still has my fangirl heart :heart:
He's so amazingly talented and humble :heart:
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:41 pm

As you can notice, I’m Nino-biased. I was Jun-baited though, thru—wait for it—Hanadan! I honestly forgot how Nino became my bias but I’m so glad it’s him.
venelse
Johnny's Jr

Post by venelse » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:11 pm

I used to be a Sho biased but after getting to know them more and watching them, no matter if it's their dramas or their variety shows, I realised I started to waver and couldn't choose my ichiban at all. I simply just love each and every one of them. In a group, usually it's hard for everyone to stand out and be successful but they made the impossible, possible so yeah all 5 of them are my ichibans ^^
akama101092
Johnny's Jr

Post by akama101092 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:15 pm

I am sho baited from the start, even now.

Not only I like his appearance, I also like his singing voice.
jxhide
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by jxhide » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:54 pm

Ohno is my fav. Fell in love with his singing in Song for Me. He’s just so cute and randomly funny. Next would be Aiba. Aibaland was so epic. Wish they’d bring it back. 😆
blublackqueen
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by blublackqueen » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:42 pm

My favorite member is Aiba. You can probably tell from my avatar. He has been my favorite from the very beginning. At first I liked his voice and wanted to know the face behind the voice. Now, I like him because of his personality and his smile. Of course, I like all the members for one reason or another, but Aiba is my favorite. Always has been, always will be.
imsakura
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by imsakura » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:16 am

Sho baited hence he is my ichiban.
I watch him for the first time in Tokujo Kabachi :)
I started to search about the ost troublemaker

Then I found Saigo no Yakusoku with five of them :) where my friend told me that they are a group of singer:)
Mura_Kaze
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by Mura_Kaze » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:08 pm

I like Nino at first, but now Riida become my ichiban, but I'm Sho-baited too. What should I do lol XD
pastelpenguin
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by pastelpenguin » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:52 pm

Aiba-baited, liked Sho first, but ever since Maou I've been a fan of Riida. When I first came to know Arashi, I admit I was not a fan of his appearance. Like he was out of place... (maybe because of the hair. haha) Plus, he's not that noticeable in their variety shows considering his quiet nature. But thanks the heavens for the people who decided to cast him in Maou. I was totally surprised to see how well he carried out the role of Naruse, he was totally a different person. After that, I paid attention to him more which made me realize how talented yet humble he is with it.