Who is your favourite Arashi member?

Arashi-related polls, tests and quizzes.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Only Arashi-related polls, tests, and quizzes are allowed here. Arashi discussions without polls or tests belong to Top Secret.

Favourite member?

Aiba
13%
Jun
22%
Nino
24%
Ohno
20%
Sho
15%
I don't have ichiban
7%

Total votes: 46
Anita83
Johnny's Jr

Re: Who is your favourite Arashi member?

Post by Anita83 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:35 am

Jun is my ichiban since I became a fan 8 years ago.
I was drawn by the sheer passion he puts in everything he does.
He's a great performer and great actor.
Through the years, i also encounter his nerdy, dorky side, his love of books, arts and whatever takes his fancy. he's a big fanboy ^-^
mae_ai
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mae_ai » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:22 am

Nino! I love his smile and his wits! He's also an amazing actor and musician. I don't how he became my favorite honestly but I won't complain~ haha.
ShoKitten
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by ShoKitten » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:26 am

Sho, as you can tell from my username. But I love and appreciate all of them for different things. Sho was my first Arashi crush as well as general fave and is probably always going to remain my favourite, but in truth I adore all of them so much, it hardly makes a difference ^_^ :heart:
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:14 am

My favorite member is and has always been Jun, even if I don't think his voice is the most awesome, because it's not, and even if sometimes I think he's not such a nice person or when he's conceited. I like the positive aspects he has, I love his acting, some of his fashion and some of his hairstyles (there are some I hate, can't help it) and how he plans the concerts. Sometimes he says some things that are really inspiring. I got kind of baited through a picture which led to a friend showing me a couple of Arashi pvs, of which I liked Truth and then I saw Bokuimo and I really liked his portrayal of Yori. He's also one of the very few Japanese (or Asian for that matter) men that I find attractive.
kantanaamaya
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kantanaamaya » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:05 pm

I was Nino-baited and he remains my favorited to this day! I first really fell for Arashi while watching Yamada Taro Monogatari (which also has Sho, but I didn't like his character as much) and the theme song was Happiness. The theme of the drama with the lyrics of the song really stuck with me and made a huge, positive impression on me, so I couldn't give up Nino.

I also really like vibrato in singers so listening to Nino is ❤. I also appreciate his honesty and personality, which is why he's the best!
mjunkuns
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mjunkuns » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:45 pm

matsumoto jun. i finally found an id i could use that has him in it. jun has been my life inspiration. i just recently adopted a bonsai and its so so pretty! I think I got my parents hook on it too. jun is just so motivator. i'm a lazy bean and seeing him work hard, seeing all of them work hard makes me want to work hard ahahhaaa. jun is just a wholesome person.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:02 am

Aiba needs more love! Where are you people!?
yupina
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by yupina » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Nino has been my favourite since the beginning. I liked his personality and witty comments from VSA, then I fell in love with his acting after watching several of his dramas. I loved the gap between him being able to act such pitiful characters in his dramas and his persona in variety shows. I also love how he can write such emotional songs like Niji and Doko ni Demo aru uta despite being portrayed as the brat of Arashi.
Anjana
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Anjana » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:07 pm

I was Jun-baited but after a while... Ohno got my attention and grow to be my ichiban.
I love how he makes weird faces, can be cool one moment and funny the following second, and how he says "umai" to everything and how he tries everything (even if it's an 11-year-old coke XD)
Sleigh
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Sleigh » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:16 pm

I liked Ohno before I was a fan of Arashi as a whole. Even now that I love all of them, Ohno is still my favorite.
Kitto09
Johnny's Jr

Post by Kitto09 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:24 pm

Jun-baited, but not in the typical sense.
Remember when Youtube actually HAD Arashi concert videos on it?
Back when JE's copyright didn't quite touch the site yet, and you could watch just about anything easily. Golden ages.
Anywho- I was a junior in high school who realized I lost touch with Japanese music for about 3 years. So I just searched J-pop and after sifting through various vocaloid videos (none which suited me) I came upon Iza, Now's Sakura Sake performance. I had no idea who they were, but Jun looked so friggin cute- like he was having the best time up on that stage. The way they were dressed made me think he was a lil punk rocker haha. I thoroughly enjoyed it- and then I lost it because I never clicked fav.

I later found HanaDan, called it fate. And Jun's been my favorite since. No matter how old he gets I still see him as that lil punk rocker having the best time on stage. :3
pupilurker
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by pupilurker » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:36 am

I'm Jun-baited (Shin Sawada to be exact XD) but ended up liking Nino when I learned about Arashi XD I just love his weirdness and his views in life. <3
arashinki
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by arashinki » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:17 pm

Hmmm, it's a hard question for me. I cant decide between sho and nino. My ichiban always changing. I like them all, with their unique personality. Sho seems has lots side of him, and nino he is an awseome actor
claweddeath
Johnny's Jr

Post by claweddeath » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:46 pm

Jun-bait here. Still is. Sawada Shin caught me.

I don't know what got me to stay with Jun as my favorite member. It's definitely not just his looks. I usually love his pimple marks and find them adorable as well as his buckteeth before.
papercrane
Johnny's Jr

Post by papercrane » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:32 am

Nino! From the beginning, it has always been Nino.
The first Arashi member I ever saw was actually Jun- in HanaDan. I had just finished reading the manga and learned there was a Japanese Drama about it. It could be that I've always disliked Tsukasa's character: ever since the manga- I was rooting for Rui, the whole time (as a side note: this almost ALWAYS happens to me: if there is a love triangle, there is a 95% chance my preferred pairing will not work out).
Anyways, Jun could not entice me, but he was my introduction to Johnny's..... and Nino! That devilish gamer brat with a talent for acting got me good, I didn't stand a chance :heart: :heart:
kalix
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by kalix » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:53 pm

Nino absolutely!
I love his way to joke with everyone and I know he loves the group as much as Aiba-chan !!
He is also a very good actor and his voice is wonderful ♥
Queajy
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Queajy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:04 am

I like Aiba chan
I totally love his smile
isn't he an angel haha
ShirleyWade
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ShirleyWade » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:05 pm

I love all five equally but I always choose Aiba as my ichiban because I think I am quite similar to him. He inspires me to smile and to enjoy the present no matter what and to try to enlighten the mood when things are not doing good.
He is truly a sunshine.
casmumma
Johnny's Jr

Post by casmumma » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:53 am

With that smile, how could you like anyone more than Aiba?
ninoMYArashi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ninoMYArashi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:27 am

If people ask, I would say Nino is my ichiban, but dang Ohno is VERY VERY close second! He's such a bias wrecker ISTG lol.

In some instants or moments I probably inclined towards Ohno but most of the time Nino drags me back to his bratty (or shitty) side XDDDD

Btw, I am surprise by the poll's result so far~! I thought Jun would dominate it strongly since most of the fandom started to notice Arashi because of him ><"