Which Arashi member is your personality most similar to?

Arashi-related polls, tests and quizzes.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Only Arashi-related polls, tests, and quizzes are allowed here. Arashi discussions without polls or tests belong to Top Secret.

Aiba
No votes
Jun
6%
Nino
72%
Ohno
6%
Sho
17%

Total votes: 18
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:56 am

Nakimushi86 wrote: After reading all these polls I came up with my own that I was quite curious about.

You can probably say that all five members of Arashi have pretty distinct and different personalities, so whose personality is yours most similar to? I think I'm most like Nino because I like prefer spending time on my own and staying at home all day playing games/watching stuff. And I wouldn't say I'm bratty like Nino is but I would love to banter with him, so I think we would be good friends.

I'd probably get along with Ohno-kun too 'cause for the most part I don't like talking all that much. I'm also very "my-pace" as is Ohno-kun.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Re: Which Arashi member is your personality most similar to?

Post by pknumba1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:35 pm

I'm a lot like Ohno, but I have a bit of Sho in me, too. I really like to travel and keep busy. Plus, I think what Sho does as a newscaster, like go to different places and learn about the culture is really interesting. Plus, I can be hardworking to the point I stress myself sick. Some of my mannerisms are like Sho, too. But I put Ohno because I have the same temperament. I have some Jun mixed in me, too. I'm a perfectionist like him.
mmestrange
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mmestrange » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:56 pm

I suppose I'm most like Nino in temperament. I like to stay indoors and be left to my own devices. My view on the world can be waspish on a bad day, and thoroughly unimpressed on a good day. But I'm like Jun in some other ways in that I like doing things in my way in a certain sequence via a certain method.
RoystonBob
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by RoystonBob » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:15 pm

I'd say Nino. I prefer being at home, love playing video games and maybe I'm a bit of a brat sometimes...
mae_ai
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mae_ai » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:30 am

Def. Nino. A homebody that loves to play video games. That sounds exactly like me. XD
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:23 pm

So most of us are Nino XD

I voted Nino because I like to stay home, I like to play games and I am a bit snarky. And fashion sense? None.
Kazumicchi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Kazumicchi » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:03 am

Hehe I'm probably most like Nino... I stay home pretty much all the time playing games amongst other things hehehe
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:09 pm

I also said Nino. I love video games, would rather stay home, I'm frugal (except when it comes to Arashi and games ;)), and I like to think the main reason my husband married me is because I'm funny (I hope, haha)
Anjana
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Anjana » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:00 am

According to one of my friends, another fan herself, I'm like Sho. She says that whenever we travel I have to have a schedule with everything noted down and if something goes out of it, I start to become sulky.
She told me once that she has a trick that works with me at those moments: she starts to talk to me about Arashi to keep me distracted and happy XD
pupilurker
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by pupilurker » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:55 am

I'm quite similar to Nino but has a lil mix of Sho and Ohno. :D
sakuradropps
Johnny's Jr

Post by sakuradropps » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:26 am

I'm more simlar to Ohno, Aiba and Nino
Mura_Kaze
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by Mura_Kaze » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:49 pm

To be honest, I'm mix of Nino lifestyle (stay at home, game is love game is life) with Aiba dorky side and Sho serious side XD
arashinki
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by arashinki » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:11 pm

I think It's nino. After working like there is tomorrow, I will lazy around do nothing in my room, but yeah maybe watching some dorama, but I will shut myself from others.
Draco_Rattus
Johnny's Jr

Post by Draco_Rattus » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:44 am

I think I'm most like Sho because he can apparently be proud, moody, and somewhat manipulative and scheming (like the time he tried to win the fashion contest by picking clothes which he thought looked like Aiba had picked them!) and I am definitely sulky when I'm in a mood! I also love my food. :D

However, I am a bit like Nino in that I love playing computer games... and unlike Sho I can actually draw!
claweddeath
Johnny's Jr

Post by claweddeath » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:39 pm

I'm more like Nino too. My definition of a day off is shutting myself out from people. lol. I am a mix of all of them in some way, I think. I am into arts and sleeping like Ohno, like Aiba who loves animals, quite broody ike Sho, a bit of a perfectionist-loves cooking and movies and books like Jun.
mikachan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mikachan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:06 pm

I have some parts of Jun (like the attentiveness and consideration), a bit of Sho (like loving to plan trips~) and mostly like Nino because I'm a brat just like he is :3
inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by inutrasha94 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:01 am

Hmmm. Probably matsujun honestly. Our birthdays are fairly close to each other. I think I can get intense when it comes to working like him and being adaptable. Also I kinda tend to rib my friends a lil while also loving to take care of them.
ogurishunnoaein
Johnny's Jr

Post by ogurishunnoaein » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:05 pm

I really feel an afinity to Jun. We're both Virgoes so I think we have the same personality. :heart: