Whose dancing do you like the most?

Arashi-related polls, tests and quizzes.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Only Arashi-related polls, tests, and quizzes are allowed here. Arashi discussions without polls or tests belong to Top Secret.

Aiba
4%
Jun
8%
Nino
4%
Ohno
83%
Sho
No votes

Total votes: 24
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:57 am

Candywalla wrote: I don't know if it's really possible to answer this question since we all love their dancing~

But I am mostly charmed by Aiba especially his facial expression because when he dances his face is all serious which is kinda unusual since he is such a sunshine every time. His attractiveness level is like 100x higher then :D

I also loved how he was dancing the Perfume's Chocolate Disco dance in HnA episode. Priceless!!

Ohno got my vote. He is the best dancer, sure, but I also really like his moves. They are kinda sharp.

Honorable mention: Nino. I'm really impressed by his dancing in Kokoro no Sora PV and Monster PV.

It's not like any of them sucks. It's just that when they dance as a group it looks a bit messy 'cause they have different kinds of movements (for example, some are more sharp than others and some have bigger movements than others).
Mura_Kaze
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Re: Whose dancing do you like the most?

Post by Mura_Kaze » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:05 pm

No doubt it's Riida. His movement are smooth and clean. But I like Nino's shoulder movement XD
mmestrange
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mmestrange » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Ohno's movements are clean and concise, and my favourite to watch for. There is no extraneous movement, no flailing or feet out of place.
jxhide
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by jxhide » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:45 pm

I picked Ohno too. On Twitter I’m always seeing tweets for even just small movements of his dancing. Looks very precise clean quick and smooth. Those tweets end up with lots of likes and RT, and rightly so 😊👍
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:04 am

Ohno's dancing is one of my favorite things as a fan. He has perfect timing, and very clean transitions. :heart:

Nino is also a very good dancer, though :)
pastelpenguin
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by pastelpenguin » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:45 pm

Riida without a doubt. His moves are so precise and beautiful. I kinda get that they look a bit messy when they dance. Made me remember the Shiyagare episode where Kitamura Kazuki asked him why he's not as sharp when he dances with the members and he answered that it doesn't look good if one stands out too much. Which in turn earned a scandalous reaction from MatsuJun. hahaha
mae_ai
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mae_ai » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:28 am

I'll admit that Ohno is the best dancer but I dont know, I just like the way Nino moves! There is this part in the Japonism ARENA tour that just did it for me. I think was the dance to "In the Room". Very nice :D
Kazumicchi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Kazumicchi » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:05 am

I like all of their dancing. Ohno's dancing is the best ofc, but I also have a soft spot for Nino and MatsuJun as well hahaha
yupina
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by yupina » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:52 pm

Ohno's dancing would be my favourite for sure. Love his clean and crisp dance moves, though I have a soft spot for Nino's dancing too.
kantanaamaya
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kantanaamaya » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:23 am

Ohno!! As many people said, his choreography is just so fluid and interesting to watch. He's just so talented, it really stands out.

Since I danced a little in college I notice like quirks about the different members' choreography and Nino's wrists kill me. XD It's cute & endearing but I can't emulate it even if I tried! And I love Aiba's energy, it's infectious and he somehow makes every dance look like his. Especially his solos!
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:56 pm

kantanaamaya wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:23 am
Since I danced a little in college I notice like quirks about the different members' choreography and Nino's wrists kill me. XD It's cute & endearing but I can't emulate it even if I tried!

Now I'm curious :D Gotta go watch some PVs~
pupilurker
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by pupilurker » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:43 am

Definitely riida!~ well, if it's his solo.. but during group dancing, I prefer Aiba's ^__^
kalix
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by kalix » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:06 pm

I'm a fan of Nino but it's Ohno the best dancer among the five, no doubt about that
alinnealinne
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by alinnealinne » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:39 pm

Ohno! He's also so funny whenever he makes a mistake, which is rare.
Nino is actually also very good...he does it so easily! MatsuJun doesn't seem to have any trouble keeping up with any of the crazier dance choreography, as well. 8-)
spaask
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by spaask » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Hands down Ohno! It just seems so effortless when he dances. But I do have a weakness for Nino's dancing as well. Even though he isn't a "strong" dancer, he has this certain attitude that makes him look so...*drooling*. But Ohno is just a dancing genius :3
ShirleyWade
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ShirleyWade » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:36 pm

I think in the technical aspects Ohno is the one who dance the best. I also can see that he puts efforts (or no) in his dance moves. It´s his style that separates from the rest.
However, each member has their own style. For example, Jun has his distintive dancing style, much more fluid. And Sho´s more rigig, but it suits him.